Down 2 Earth Garden Centre

Review for Down 2 Earth Garden Centre

Charlie D from Vaughan
Charlie D from Vaughan

Landscape Design for Front Garden

I was recommended to this garden centre by a friend and glad I did decide to go to them. It is a family run business and they are very knowledgeable about which trees and plants I would need to complete my landscape. They took the time to understand what I needed and helped more than I imagined. I was planning to complete the landscape on a weekend but after consulting with the staff they advised on which plants and trees I should get and where I should be planting them. My wife and I returned to the store 2 other times to purchase vases and more plants for our backyard. The staff here is great. They have a wide selection of everything and can get in anything they don't have.

More about Down 2 Earth Garden Centre

Down 2 Earth Garden Centre is a family owned, full service garden centre and plant nursery.