Marble View Inc

Reviews for Marble View Inc

PlusAssociates
PlusAssociates

Custom Front Door Threshold

Mega Megardician was spot on with Black Granite “Milky Way” as a recommendation for a stone Threshold as a replacement for my front house door old wood Threshold. The Granite Surface finish “leather” textured to reduce slip, and custom cut to my measurements. It fit perfectly.

Samantha in Old Toronto
Samantha in Old Toronto

Kitchen Countertops

Marble View Inc. is incredible - I highly. We had a last minute change in the counter tops that we had ordered from another vendor. I found Marble View Inc. and I was so happy that I did. Mega was helpful and friendly. Our counter tops ended looking nicer than I had imagined.

Jesse in North York
Jesse in North York

KITCHEN RENOS

I am a contractor in the east end of Toronto. I have used Mega for the past 3 kitchens that we have renovated, and I couldnt be happier with his work. He shows up on time and when he says he will be there, and his work is always beautiful. There are many different styles and materials to select from in his showroom, all varying in prices. I would recommend Mega and his team in a heartbeat to anybody looking for countertops.

lshaw in Scarborough
lshaw in Scarborough

House Renovation

Mega at Marbleview was outstanding to work with. Everything was on time, on budget and the workmanship was phenomenal. He made this beautiful custom marble sink for me thats a work of art. I would definitely recommend Marbleview to anyone.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Vanity Top

We have renovated a number of kitchens and bathrooms over the last 8 years and used MarbleView for the first time on our son's recommendation. The experience has been very positive. Knowledgeable and pleasant staff provided us with good advice and excellent service. Fabrication was done quickly and the installation was timely and well done.

roy
roy

Kitchen

Here on time and very efficient. Good, personable, and affable personnel. I would recommend this firm.

Angela W.
Angela W.
1 review Port Perry, ON

Kitchen Counter - marble

The entire time we worked with MarbleView, the team was extremely patient, detail oriented, knowledgeable and friendly. MarbleView advised us on the pros and cons of different material types and worked through each detail of our installation. It was apparent that Mega and Mari wanted to ensure we were very happy with the end product. The installers that came to our home were professional, friendly and experienced. They took their time, stopping to consult with me several times throughout the process to ensure it was done exactly how we wanted. They took precautions in our home to ensure the surrounding area was protected and clean. We are very happy with our marble counter from MarbleView and would certainly work with them again.

MG
MG

Kitchen renovation

Marble view did a great job bookmarking & installing our backsplash & waterfall island. Super happy with the final outcome.

Lia G.
Lia G.

Installed new tub deck

Mega and his team, Collin/Ali, measured, and surgically removed an old stained marble tub deck and installed a new one without any damage to the existing tub, tile and site. It was a very difficult job and I really appreciated the careful work. This is the third time that I have engaged Marbleview and I will proceed with more work with them in the near future.

AB in Toronto
AB in Toronto

Kitchen Counter

We were very happy with the service and the care the team provided. There was a concern the slab would not fit in the elevator and yet they did their best to fit it in and get in the condo successfully. All worked well and we love it.

More about Marble View Inc

Founded in 1999, Marble View has been a steady presence in stone fabrication in Ontario. Our success is built on the basic principles of quality and service. We carry a wide range of quality natural and manufactured stones, imported from all over the world, to satisfy varying customer tastes and budgets. We have the capability to execute orders of all sizes and we welcome inquiries from all interested parties.

Countertops and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Natural and Manufactured Stone Fabrication. Kitchens, Fireplaces, Showers and Baths.
Caesarstone, Diamastone, Silestone, Hanstone, TCE Stone, Quartzforms, Radianz, Viateria, Ice Stone, Geos, Eco by Costentino, Ivanka,
Countertops: Our countertops and islands will make your kitchen beautiful. Choose from the widest selection of granite or quartz imaginable. We'll order slabs specifically for your project, and personally verify they satisfy your desires in both appearance and quality. Whatever your vision is, we can make it a reality. Vanities: We can provide you with whatever vanity top you might require, be it a striking marble or a sleek, modern quartz or a classic carrara. Stop in and browse our extensive stock to personally verify you receive a piece you will love. Fireplaces: Marble View's fireplace mantels and hearths are designed to make your living room a place where even your guests feel at home. Tabletops: Give your restaurant the distinctive stone tabletops it's been missing. Or perhaps your books and magazines need a lovely Calacatta coffee table to call home. Whatever the table, we can outfit it with a stone top you'll be happy to look at every day. Bar Tops: Bar tops see perpetual traffic, and must endure countless spills and abuses. If your restaurant or pub needs a durable, attractive bar top, we'll help you find the stone that satisfies both your needs and your customers'.
VISA,AMEX,MASTERCARD,CASH, CHEQUE