Delsur Marble Inc

Reviews for Delsur Marble Inc

Theresa I. in Toronto
Theresa I. in Toronto

kitchen renovation

Delsur Marble installed the counter top in my kitchen and they did a simply excellent job. Their professionalism, attention to detail and excellence of workmanship confirmed that I made the right choice in employing their company. Without any hesitation I will recommend them to others.

Theresa I.

Mike.V
Mike.V

Kitchen and bathroom

Delsur Marble did my kitchen and bathroom they did a great job will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

AbiraB in
AbiraB in

Kitchen Renovation

Delsur Marble installed our kitchen countertop and backsplash. We couldn't be any happier with the end result!

Pablo was extremely professional, responsive and courteous. He kept us in the loop and worked with our limited budget and timeline.

Unlike the other companies we spoke to, Pablo was honest and was able to complete the project with just two slabs of Quartz for the countertop when all the other companies told us we needed three. Delsur Marble's craftmanship exceeded our expectations and will highly recommend them to our friends and family.

J. Lewis in Markham
J. Lewis in Markham

Quartex Counter tops

Wonderful friendly, professional people to work with. Best price out of 4 fabricators I called around GTA. They know their stuff and even took me in back to show me their work.
Highly recommend them to anyone!

Al in York Region
Al in York Region

Delsur Marble - Class Act!

I enlisted Delsur Marble to update a couple of vanity tops in my house after another fabricator messed everything up. Juan and Pablo took my measurements/drawings and fabricated a beautiful vanity top for my main bath. I'm currently waiting for the vanity top in my master ensuite and also expect it to have the same precision as the first. These guys know what they are doing and I'd be happy to use them again!

Tony from Richmond Hill
Tony from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quartz kitchen countertop

I visited their Richmond Hill office/workshop with my measurements. Receptionist Alexandra provided me an estimate for several brands of quartz. I liked that fact the workshop was right there, so there was no middleman. I chose a mid-level quartz from the Caesarstone brand.

Owner Pablo came to my home the next day to do the measurements. I was surprised to learn that high-tech laser system was used for measurement (see photo of Pablo measuring). A week later, the countertop was ready. After removing the old laminate counter, the 2 technicians installed the new quartz countertop with under-mount sink. I am pleased with the workmanship of the product and installation provided by Delusr.

Nena and Tom from Etobicoke
Nena and Tom from Etobicoke

Kitchen quartz countertops

This is an attempt to contribute to the community that is in the quest of high quality countertops products.
We liked punctuality, knowledge, quality of services of the five individuals-representatives of Delsur Marble Inc. that we dealt with.
Very pleasant, eloquent and professional individuals.
Delsur intelligently/knowledgeably answered all questions and later displayed their skills and knowledge of the business helping us in becoming a completely satisfied customers.
Their focus was on the final product (quartz countertops) and that was exactly where they exceeded our expectations regarding quality and know how.
We only assumed Delsur was equipped with all the right technology.
Not only the finished products were excellent but the very important Installation portion went so smoothly.
Finally we enjoyed, as recipients, some excellent service for a change.
This was our second dealing with countertops fabricators.
If we only had a prior knowledge of Delsur Marble Inc. when we were on our first project.
Thank you Juan, Pablo, Diego, Alexandra and Brant (We hope that names were properly spelled).

Stuart Potter from Whitby
Stuart Potter from Whitby

Kitchen countertops & sink

We had several companies quote our new kitchen countertops and Delsur was very reasonable and always quick to respond.
Measurement appointment was fast and install completed on time this week was amazing. We love our new silestone countertops and will certainly contact Pablo again when our kitchen island is ready.
I have already recommended them to a friend who is also doing a kitchen renovation.
Great work!

Arshad from Richmond Hill
Arshad from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Quartz Countertop + Island Install

We're extremely pleased with our Caeserstone countertop + island installation. It's a high-end kitchen (> $150k) so I was very picky about tolerances and getting everything 100% perfect. I'm sure I was the customer from hell, constantly questioning everything and double checking their measurements etc but they remained patient with me throughout.

I couldn't be happier with the final results. Everything lined up and fit PERFECTLY, and the edge seam is practically invisible on my Lagos Blue Caeserstone. Pablo also did a fantastic job with the finishing for the seam that they had to join on-site, going over it multiple times and polishing until it was barely distinguishable. I really appreciated that they spent a lot of time very carefully cleaning the silicone, lining up the sink 100%, etc. The quality of install was impeccable.

I had extremely high expectations, and Delsur came through admirably. Not only did they do a fantastic job on the installation, their cuts were very precise with their CNC machine, and their price was very competitive. I would highly recommend them.

More about Delsur Marble Inc

Delsur Marble specializes in custom fabrication and installation of countertops using natural and engineered stones. As a preferred fabricator for many materials including: Marble, Granite, Quartzite, Onyx, Soapstone and Quartz by Caesarstone, Silestone, Hanstone, Quartex, LG Viatera, Vicostone, Zodiaq and much more.
Looking for Countertops pros in Richmond Hill?