Numa Farms Nursery

Sheila M from Victoria
Sheila M from Victoria
0 reviews Victoria, BC

trees

Great trees, great advice and support equals a great hedge. Sharon was friendly and knowledgeable and the guys were very helpful when I went to get the trees. Thanks, Numa!

Hugh from Mill Bay
Hugh from Mill Bay
1 review Mill Bay, BC

Landscaping

Having been to every nursery on southern Vancouver Island, I can say that price, quality, expertise and friendliness are unmatched by anyone in the region. Numa has an amazing variety of mature healthy trees and shrubs. Great prices along with expert advice have allowed us to create a gardeners paradise in no time. if they didn't have something they pointed us in the right direction. First class all the way and I recommend them highly to all my friends.

Thank you Hugh ! You most certainly have quite a collection of my favorite trees and I know you will love your new addition. You both have been a joy to see over many years. Happy Gardening !
Sharon & Al & Sage our 17yr old Blue Heeler !

Doug from Victoria
Doug from Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Tree purchase

I have purchased various trees and plants from Numa Farms over the years, some for my landscaping clients properties and some for my own yard. The owners and staff are always very helpful, particularly with planting tips and guidance for keeping the trees healthy through maturity.

Good to see you again this spring Doug ! We have always enjoyed working with you and your clients and enjoy matching trees and shrubs with just "that" particular environment and design ! Thank you for your kind comments and look forward to working with you again.
Sharon & Al

Laurain Mills in Victoria
Laurain Mills in Victoria
1 review VICTORIA, BC

Landscaping with cedar trees

NUMA delivered cedar trees to a wrong address and then made no attempt to correct the error, instead saying it was my error. I agree that I should have made certain they had the correct delivery address but our discussion led me to believe they did, for example, the price for the delivery was based on the in town delivery address, the busy road at the site of the delivery address was discussed, whether their trailer could be maneuvered in the very small space at the delivery address was also discussed as was the heavy traffic on the highway coming back from the delivery. They did not call when none of the above were encountered, they simply unloaded the trees at the wrong address,. They quoted an exorbitant charge to redeliver and correct the mistake. I found their behavior very unprofessional to say the least. I would never return to their site.

Hi Laurain,

Thank you for your feedback, our apologies for not replying sooner but this review was just recently brought to our attention. We have been serving customers in Victoria for many years and we can assure you this is a very rare occurrence. We pride ourselves on having satisfied customers and in this case we are very disappointed that we did not serve you as best as we could.

Since this we have made some changes to ensure we don’t have this type of mix-up happen again. We appreciate your business and hope that we can help you in the future with your gardening projects. Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss this further. My phone number is 250-474-6005.

Sincerely Sharon Horbal, owner Numa Farms Nursery Grower.