Alberta Hardwood Flooring (Edm) Ltd

Floor Laying & Refinishing
9303 51 Avenue NW Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Strathcona  >  Alberta Hardwood Flooring (Edm) Ltd

Reviews for Alberta Hardwood Flooring (Edm) Ltd

Carpet and Hardwood

I've worked with salesman Dean Dawson before where he had to resolve some of the issues I had with a previous salesperson on a previous job. He came when I asked, was on time and did the measure very quickly.

There were some mix up on the quotes for a variety of reasons.

The products themselves - hickory for the master and silk for the remaining bedrooms along with the bonus room, are top nothc. My dog hasn't been able to claw any of the floor and the cats just flop all over the carpet so good quality and attractive.

The installers were amazing. Frank did the hardwood with some seriously strange cuts that were perfect. Rick, Shan and Co literally had all the carpet done in six hours. My cat supervised but I think the result more to do with their skill than his managerial talents.

Gary from Edmonton
Gary from Edmonton

Project Service

Very poor install Torlys eng floor bumps and creaks all over very poor job of leveling floor tried to contact owner not even a reply basically Gordon who I was dealing with said what is what is but I paid

Wil from Edmonton
Wil from Edmonton

hardwood floors

My home originally had carpet on the second story but because of my dogs, we decided to change it for easier clean ups. We decided to select the original flooring company so we can have the same exact material and cutting style for the whole house. One person completed the whole second story plus the stairs. the job took just over a week as we were not in a rush. The baseboards was put back on and sealed properly except for a few minor cracks during removal. Floors are level and no gaps in the rooms and hallway. Minor spots were filled with corking where the stairs are that can't really be helped.

Overall, I am quite happy with the finished product. If they offer baseboards repairs, furniture moving service, it'll be even better. But of course, this will increase the budget...

One thing that I wished they told me was that because it was winder and they had to cut the wood indoors, there were a lot saw dusts. i don't renovate much but next time if i was told to cover all my stuff in the garage, they i wouldn't need to clean up as much.

Irene in Sherwood park
Irene in Sherwood park
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

hardwood flooring

The product was birchwood...the installers were very good, the job was on time and service very friendly and they did an awesome job on our heat registers.
We wish we could have had a darker colour as our transisition piece to avoid future problems.
Better commincation/clarity on both sides would be recommend.

Allison from Edmonton
Allison from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Main floor engineered hardwood purchase and installation

Knowledgable salesperson regarding product. Excellent installers, clean and quick. Expensive though, should have shopped around more. After project was finished had a very difficult time getting ahold of the saleperson. Consent phone tag to the point of giving up.

Tracy in Sherwood Park
Tracy in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Laminate installation in house

I hired this company to instal laminate in the upstairs of my house and the stairs. The sales person told me a team would be working and the job would take a day or two, but it took more than a week. The installer ruined my baseboards, I had to repaint walls and the closet doors were hung back up improperly. Neither the installer nor the salesperson would take responsibility and I was left wih a ruined house. Never use these people!!! (Edmonton location)