Gaffney Electrical Solutions Ltd

Review for Gaffney Electrical Solutions Ltd

Jason Wein in Exeter
Jason Wein in Exeter
18 reviews EXETER, ON

electrical rough-in for upstairs addition

Gaffney Electrical Solutions Ltd
519-348-0505
82 Huron Rd
Mitchell

This complany was hired by my general contractor and they did an excellent job. From start to finish they were there when they were supposed to be and worked efficiently. The work was done professionally and was very neat (which is important for electrical). The only issue I had was that they did not initially install the arc fault breakers for the bedroom outlets, but when I aske them about that they replaced them the next day.
I was also planning to do the 'finishing' myself to save some cost (install the light fixtures and outlets and switches) but they explained to me that they would not be able to perform the inspection if that was what I did and I would need to have the ESA come out at additional cost to me (as I would need to take out the permits in my name). Also there were some complicated 3 and 4 way switches that I was really confused about so I ended up just hiring them to finish all the work - which they again did neatly and as expected.
Highly recommended.