Marbles Of Portugal

11 Dublin Street Toronto ON
Marbles Of Portugal

Reviews for Marbles Of Portugal

Very nice people, completely unreliable

Carlos is very nice when he is on-site and Jennifer is very nice on the phone. That's about it though. There was a crack in my stone counter and I was referred to UC by my designer who is paying for the stone so I have been required to use UC. I've been waiting months and I have been promised installation twice. They have not showed up for installation for the second time and have not called me to reschedule. I am very unhappy with this company and their lack of commitment to any kind of service ethic. I would not recommend them at all.

Nelson from Toronto
Nelson from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation - Quality Countertop Installation

Back in Nov 2015, I had this company install Caesarstone quartz countertops including an island (4 slabs in total). The customer experience was excellent working with Jennifer and Carlos. Price was competitive (had obtained 2 other quotes), delivery was within 2 weeks as promised and the job was finished off by a quality installation by their staff.

I would definitely recommend Marbles of Portugal/UC Stone to friends and family...thank you Jennifer and Carlos !

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

kitchen renovation

Also known as Upper Canada Marble & Granite, I had this company provide Caesarstone quartz and install two counter areas plus an island. As well they got me a Franke sink, grid and Bosco soap dispenser, all for this low price. But the crowning touch was the quality of their workmanship. Carlos is a true craftsman, having to deal with the irregularities of a century home, done to perfection. The only reason I didn't give them 10 stars was that it felt like pulling teeth to get the job installed. A three week wait felt like a little too long.

Rose from York
Rose from York
1 review York, ON

Quartz Countertop

I was really unimpressed with this company. The installation of the countertop happened 3 weeks later than what was promised. I called the company a number of times because my countertops were chipping and no one ever called me back. The installation was excellent and the product was great, but the customer service here was terrible.

Ewelina from Etobicoke
Ewelina from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen

I used Marbles of Portugal to supply and install my new granite counter top. The whole job went smoothly; it was a great fit and done in less time than expected. Jen really made us feel comfortable and I'd definitely recommend Marbles of Portugal.

IK from North York
IK from North York
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Custom counters

Do not be lured in by their competitive prices. Getting them to deliver on time or what you ordered is NOT worth the savings. They have been paid on good faith. The job is months beyond being completed. Lesson learned.

More about Marbles Of Portugal

With over 20 years of industry experience Upper Canada Marble & Granite and Marbles of Portugal are leading experts in stone design.

We specialize in customizing marble and granite products, bringing you innovative ideas and services that fit your every need. We strive for continuous improvement, value your ideas, invite you to explore the impossible and encourage questions.

Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, we are a family of 20 industry specialists. Our Employees are cross trained in all phases of fabrication and installation. We embrace employee safety and skill development through weekly hazardous Communications meetings, forklift certification, First Aid training and certification programs and First Aid Training& Certification ensuring an “accident free environment.”

There are no builder’ grade stones in our facility, we inspect and hand pick all material. Our 12,000 sq.ft warehouse offers over 450 slabs and we partner with many distributors for those extra special custom orders. At Upper Canada Marble & Granite and Marbles of Portugal we minimize waste by offering remnant pieces as discontinued prices. We offer a vast selection of Granite, Marble , Limestone and slate for your project application. Let your imagination run free.