Carpets For Less

Reviews for Carpets For Less

Josh and Pam in Calgary
Josh and Pam in Calgary

Great service

Terry is awesome to work with. He offered many different ideas and very friendly. We had picked out a carpet and when he saw the color was not the same as the sample he let us know and were able to change the carpet. The installers were quick and did a good job. I would highly recommend this company.

Johnny83
Johnny83

New Carpet install in condo

Terry and the Carpets for Less team are amazing, very professional , and excellent customer service; in addition, their pricing was the best out of the three companies quoted. I will be a return customer in the future. Thanks again guys for all the great service. Cheers.

Tim from Calgary
Tim from Calgary

Carpet install in 5 rooms and hallway and stairs

Installers are fast and hard working. Staff at store friendly. Carpets look good. However, I have a young son and they should have advised me that these carpet tacks are sticking up high so we were stepping on them. Make sure you get a thicker carpet to avoid this.. They failed to advise us on this....BUT We resolved the situation. They came to repair the problem. Great customer service. We love the carpets! Highly recommended.

Review has 1 previous version
Tanya from Calgary
Tanya from Calgary

carpet and vinyl installation

Dealing with Terry was great! We told him we were putting our house up for sale at the end of the month so he showed us the product that was available for that time frame also in a price range that wouldn't break the bank since we were selling. The installers were great and stayed late until the job was done. Everything looks fantastic! Thanks!!

Colleen J Baron from Calgary
Colleen J Baron from Calgary

New Hard Wood

Great! Great! Great! Doug educated us on choosing the best hard wood. Even brought out some great samples and helped us with our choices. Thanks a bunch, Doug!!! Absolutely the best!

Natacha from LANGDON

105G 58 Avenue SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 0N7

Great experience right from the start, Terry was very helpful and friendly through the whole process.

John, the installer we had, was amazing, he was very tidy as he went along very informative for future care of our carpets and very, very friendly. He was great with our daughter who thought she was his assistant and a pleasure to have have working in our home, he did a beautiful job.

David from Calgary
David from Calgary

Recarpet condo

Super friendly staff, Terry is wonderful to work with. They had a reasonable selection of product, and the prices just couldn't be beat. I shopped around quite a bit, and felt that these guys were really the best option. Now that the project is done, I'm super happy and would gladly do business with them again. Recommended!

JShkolny in Airdrie
JShkolny in Airdrie
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

Laminate Flooring

Very affordable product and the staff is very friendly. I would do business with them again any day. Our product was on time and the job was finished in the time that was stated. I love my new floors.

SHEREE DONGWORTH in Calgary
SHEREE DONGWORTH in Calgary

FIXING A DISASTER

I splashed hair dye onto the new carpet adjacent to the en-suite the day after it was laid.

The Carpets for less installers came out and spent a couple of hours patching to fix the problem before my husband came home and they did it free of charge!

Amazing!

Guin from Calgary
Guin from Calgary

Basement carpet installation

After talking to Cal at Carpets For Less and getting a great price we decided to go with them to have our carpet in our basement installed. He was extremely helpful and kind, offering to let us take 5 pieces of carpet back to our house so we could decide which one looked the best. The work has just been completed and we are very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend them for your next carpet or flooring install.

More about Carpets For Less

Welcome to Carpets For Less At Carpets For Less we care about your choices and know how important they are to the feel and styles of your home. Flooring today is more exciting than ever before and with so many choices and varieties of style to choose from Carpets For ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Calgary?