Hamstra Carpet One

chooksneman in Ottawa
chooksneman in Ottawa
1 review Strathroy, ON

kitchen backsplash

We are very happy with our new backsplash. The colour is just what we were looking for and looks even better that we expected. We are very pleased with the workmanship. Peter did a great job !!!

Glad you like it - Thanks for the review!

Ginger from STRATHROY
Ginger from STRATHROY
13 reviews Kerwood, ON

Carpet & Rugs

I recently purchased carpeting here. I have shopped here more than once for flooring/carpeting/rugs. I have returned because I found the sales associates knowledgeable and very helpful. They worked with my budget, and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. They carry high quality products, and the prices are affordable.

Thank you Ginger.

More about Hamstra Carpet One

As a cooperative with 1,000 stores worldwide, Hamstra Carpet One not only have enormous buying power, but we have partners in all of the major brands, mills and manufacturers. We’ve done the research for you. Just tell us your needs, and we’ll satisfy them beyond your expectations. With one of the largest selections of carpet, hardwood, laminate, ceramic tile, vinyl, and more — and you'll always find the best products and great savings ... every day. If it's paint or window treatments you need, we have the area's largest selection with brands like Benajmin Moore, Para, Shade-o-Matic and Maxxmar. You'll find all you need for your decorating project right here in Strathroy!