Reliable Parts Ltd

1-800-941-9217
6-6120 2 Street SE
Calgary
AB

I searched all over big box stores for replacements parts for my stove and hood fan with no success. Someone one my travels recommended Reliable parts, tucked away in Trail alliances, I think it was. They were awesome, they found all the pieces i needed and were even able to get me filter replacements. I bought 2 sets so i don't have to hunt the entire city again. I will always recommend them to anyone who ever mentions they need parts for their appliances.

Hi Brenda,
We couldn't be happier to hear you found the parts you need and had a positive experience with our staff. Thank you for trying us out, taking the time to write this review, and for telling your friends about us. Come see us again anytime!

Phil in Calgary
Phil in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

service appliances and pick up parts

They supply parts and service many appliances. We get fast and couteous service. came in and fixed a dish washer we thought had to be replaced. Saved us a lot of money with this repair. Had to pick up parts and they waited for us on a saturday to get there for our parts.