Findlay's Vacuum & Sewing World

loopy in Kamloops
loopy in Kamloops
10 reviews Kamloops, BC

Warranty service

I purchased a very expensive replacement hose/power-head and accessories kit from Findlay's a few years ago. Our power-head broke so I took it in, hoping to have it fixed. The staff looked up my account and realized that I was still under the manufacturer's warranty (I was not aware of this - nor did I know where my receipt was!) They did one better than fixing - they replaced my power-head! The only cost was a service charge for labour. A few weeks later, my hose connection was not working. I again returned to Findlay's and they replaced the entire hose with a brand new one. I am extremely satisfied with the service provided and the staff at Findlay's. They are helpful, informative and very resourceful! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vacuum.