Locks & Locksmiths

604-688-1328
207 Pender Street East
Vancouver
BC

We used this service based on there location and the reviews we had read. They did not disappoint, we had our keys and lock changed when we had lost them. They were there in an hour replacing the locks and they were very swift and no hassles. Thanks for the great service

Wong Bak Man from Vancouver
Wong Bak Man from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Open lock & re-key

Last week I lost my keys and therefore couldn't get into my house. I called C K Locks & Keys and they came out within an hour. They picked the lock and got me in quickly. My wife was not comfortable with my house key somewhere out on the free world so we asked them to re-key the front door lock for our peace of mind. The tech was super nice and was sympathetic to our situation. We were appreciative for that and we love the new lock as it's a big improvement over our old notch one. We definitely would recommend C K Locks & Keys Co Ltd.