11224 142 Street NW Edmonton AB T5M 1T9
Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Edmonton)

Reviews for Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Edmonton)

Lisa in Edmonton
Lisa in Edmonton

5 rooms

So great, we had some really tough stains (wax, paint and dog pee) and our technician Ronald Dungo kept working until they were gone. Excellent service and customer care. Very professional and hard working.

Good afternoon Lisa, I am so glad Ronald was able to get those out for you! We look forward to seeing you for your next cleaning! -Brandon | Alberta Carpet Cleaning

Gary harder in Edmonton
Gary harder in Edmonton

Carpet cleaning

Had Alberta carpet cleaning do my rugs in my house June 27. Bogdan Jakubowski was the Gentleman doing the work. He was just fantastic in the work ethic, knowledge and other topics we discussed as he worked. He was thorough and did things over and above --of what was required
I have used Alberta Carpet Cleaners for over 20 years--cleaning my carpets every 18-24 months. The quality of cleaning and service is beyond words. It the best company I have ever and will use

Sonya in Edmonton
Sonya in Edmonton

Furnace/Duct cleaning

Technicians were respectful of property, tidy, sufficient, thorough.
It was a pleasure to see the same team that came about 4 years ago - so they were familiar with the house. Last nice and unexpected touch was Salvatore's complement on my housekeeping.
Sonya

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet and furnace cleaning

After a tenant left our condo with her two dogs and a cat, I was sure that we'd have to replace the carpet. But they got it cleaned and even got the smell out-I highly recommend the bioclean. The technician's were professional, knowledgeable and couteous!

Thank you so much for your kind words, our technicians take pride in what they do and it warms our teams hearts when we hear kind words like this! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we are happy to have been guests in your home!

Evan
Alberta Carpet and Furnace Cleaning
780-455-2881

Lynn in Edmonton
Lynn in Edmonton

Carper clwaning

Mike was punctual, informative and did a terrific shops. He explained about stains and their removal and explained what products he used and the ones he offered. I would recommend Mike to anyone needing carpet cleaninf

Dear Lynn,
Thank you for your review and for choosing Alberta Carpet and Furnace Cleaning! We work really hard to go above and beyond for our clients so it makes me happy to hear you went against your gut and went with us anyway! We take great pride in our work and it's customers like yourself that get to see the experience and service we offer compared to other companies.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Zowie in Edmonton
Zowie in Edmonton

Carpet cleaning

Technician Bogdan was right at the door the time he promised and done an excellent job.very friendly and told us if there’s anything we don’t like he will come back to fix it.of course we have nothing to complain about.will recommend them to everybody:)

Good Morning Zowie,

Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm sure Bogdan would be happy to see this. We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future :D

Marco in Edmonton
Marco in Edmonton
2 reviews , ON

Furnace/carpet cleaning

I was very skeptical at the beginning when my wife called them. Picked up the phone and almost canceled already scheduled visit because of ACC well known (not a great) reputation. I must say, I was wrong. We’ve received an exceptional service. ACC&AFC guys spent extra time to make sure everything was done perfectly. They were professional, quick and efficient. I give them all stars.

Dear Marco,

We look forward to seeing you again!

RJRK in Edmonton
RJRK in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent work cleaning white upholstered furniture

I have a three piece living room grouping which is white fabric (3-seat; loveseat, armchair) that had not been properly cleaned or maintained for the seven years since I moved to this location. A short time ago, when moving furniture, I happened to turn over one of the cushions and was shocked to realize how much dirt had accumulated over the years due to dust emanating from the furnace, combined with dust blowing through the windows each summer. I made a decision to call Alberta Carpet Cleaning having taken some time to do research on the Internet regarding cleaners in the metropolitan Edmonton region. I chose this firm based upon their reputation and the many positive comments and reviews posted by homeowners. Communication with office staff was excellent and I appreciate receiving a clear estimate of the anticipated cost of the service as well as detailed information regarding scheduling the appointment. The technician who arrived, Laben, was very friendly, and I appreciated that he took time to listen as I explained my concerns about whether or not the furniture could be restored to near-original condition. Laben listened to my concerns and then thoughtfully explained how best to proceed. As it turned out, cleaning the three pieces turned out much better than I had anticipated. Laben took a full hour working on the couches and, to my eye, the outcome was very impressive. We then added cleaning of white fabric seat seat cushions for each of eight chairs in my dining room suite – which also resulted in an impressive result. Overall, my expectations were more than met in contracting with this firm and I would not hesitate to strongly recommend them to others interested in having furniture cleaned.

Good Morning RJRK,

Thanks for giving us this wonderful feedback! We love to hear these kind of stories and share them with our Technicians. We strive for this kind of reaction from our customers and try to ensure all customers are wowed just like yourself. Thanks again for giving us your amazing feedback and hope to help you out with any carpet or furnace cleaning going forward!

Thanks!
Devin Lightfoot

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New house cleaning

We ran into a few hiccups and Alberta cleaning went out of its way to make sure we were happy. They value their customers and we greatly appreciate it.

We had a spot in our rental house that previous cleaners could never get out and this company was able too. I was surprised and very pleased.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It sounds like a very frustrating experience for you, and we will be looking into it further.

Diane the Dane in Edmonton
Diane the Dane in Edmonton

Carpet and furnace cleaning $700.00

780-455-2989
11224 142 Street NW
Edmonton
AB
T5M 1T9

Mannie cleaned our carpets very knowledgeable and cared about the quality of his work , took great pride.
We had two fellows clean our furnace but unfortunately left with our a/c not working. Some how a wire was dislodged and we called our a/c company to help us get it fixed . Other than that a great cleaning job .

Hi Diane, thank you for taking the time to provide a review and to share your experience. This is very concerning and we want to make sure that we learn from our error. Thank you again for helping us to improve.

More about Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Edmonton)

We stand by our work with a satisfaction guarantee.
***
Alberta Carpet Cleaning is a local, family owned business, not a national licensee or sub-contractor.
***
Health and safety are our priority. In addition to on the job training & IICRC Certification, your technician participates in a comprehensive safety program. Our equipment and vehicles are well maintained for optimal operation, and the products used in your home are HomeSafe™.
***
Money Back Guarantee. - It's Not Clean Until YOU Say It's Clean...Guaranteed.
***
All work that you have performed by Alberta Carpet Cleaning is backed by our simple service promise. It's not clean until YOU say its clean... Guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied with any service that Alberta Carpet Cleaning provides we'll refund your money in full. No arguments and no hassle.
***
Service That Works For You™ - We Work Hard to Make It Easy For You.
***
You'll get a lot more than just great cleaning when you choose to use Alberta Carpet Cleaning. We promise that you'll get award winning service too. From your first telephone call or e-mail to our post-service follow up, Alberta Carpet Cleanings people will work hard to make sure that your carpet cleaning experience is easy, convenient and tailored to fit your busy schedule. In many cases, we're serving our 3rd generation of customers. Our Alberta Carpet Cleaning service experts maintain that loyalty by thinking like customers. We like to call it "Service That Works For you."
***
Family Friendly, SystemSafe™ - The Choice That You Can Trust.
***
Ensure the cleanest, safest indoor environment for your family, pets or business with award winning professional carpet cleaning and furniture cleaning by Alberta Carpet Cleaning. We service Edmonton and the surrounding area and are western Canada’s largest and most trusted provider of carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, area rug cleaning and are the sister division to Alberta Furnace Cleaning. When you call Alberta Carpet Cleaning you can be sure that you'll be visited by a well trained tech specialist who will use state-of-the-art properly maintained truck mounted carpet cleaning equipment and the high powered but gentle Thermo-Rinse™ truck mounted carpet cleaning method to provide you with the most effective, safe and thorough carpet cleaning and furniture cleaning ever. If you need your area rugs cleaned we pick them up and clean them at our main plant to ensure the ultimate in quality.
***
Experience, Training, Equipment and Great People. - It All Comes Together For You.
***
Alberta Carpet Cleanings friendly well trained tech specialists bring a wealth of experience and training into your home or business that assures you that the job is done right the first time. All Alberta Carpet Cleaning tech specialists are bondable, insured full-time permanent staff and they participate in comprehensive, ongoing mandatory in-house training, IICRC (Institute of Inspection Restoration and Cleaning) training and industry leading safety programs. Alberta Carpet Cleaning technicians use only modern equipment that is maintained to the highest standards. Your carpet and furniture will be cleaned with the deep cleaning, fast drying Thermo-Rinse™ truck-mounted hot water extraction cleaning system, the carpet cleaning method endorsed by major manufacturers.