Trevi Pools Inc

wael in Montréal
wael in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Don't trust Trevi

I asked them to send a person to check the pool pipes and paid for the first visit on the spot. I had to wait for almost a month for a person to call me to give me the appointement. When they came thay informed me that they do not deal with in-groud swimming pools!!! I got a refund a few days later but summer is gone if I have to wait for another month thanks to Trevi! Avoid please....

JosieMags  in Saint-Hubert
JosieMags in Saint-Hubert
1 review Longueuil,

Stay away from Trevi!

Worst customer service especially after sale service. Nothing but delays, excuses and tons of headaches. Don’t respect their word, commitment or appointments! Bought a semi inground pool early June. Promised me delivery for end of June and installation completed within 2 weeks. Pool was finally installed and finished last week! First week of August. No apologies or updates provided. They don’t believe in customer satisfaction. Once the sale is final and contract is signed, you’re insignificant. Stay away!

Kirill in Toronto
Kirill in Toronto

Terrible!

This is the worst ever experience! Customer service sucks. Staff is arrogant. Contract is not respected. Delays are unreasonable and constant. Stay away!
Would not recommend it to my worst enemy

aorsin in Pointe-Claire
aorsin in Pointe-Claire
1 review Pointe Claire,

Above ground pool and warranty

Above ground pool lasted 9 seasons. 10th season look at the picture. Called Trevi for warranty claim, they sent a tech out to give an estimate for insurance Claim. Trevi must have redefined warranty to have customer make an insurance claim for their issues. Never never again buy from Trevi. My warranty claim stated overloaded pool liner. If pool was of sufficient strength for the first 9 seasons, deteriorated materials reducing bearing strength is what caused the collapse of the liner. However Trevi will not acknowledge this and will never uphold their warranty. Again CAUTION: NEVER NEVER NEVER do any business with Trevi.

1 review Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC

Pool

The worst service I've had anywhere, anyplace , anytime. The product is beautiful however as there were too many problems with everything from installation to getting my phone number right on the contract my advice is STAY AWAY from the Dorval store. They are incompetent and cannot be bothered fixing THEIR screw ups and believe me there were many. Pool is nice but was it worth it? Not so sure.

Marc in Ottawa
Marc in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

inground pool

Poor service, was suppose to have installation mid-July, finallly got it installed end of August. Asked for compensation because we did not enjoy the pool all summer, almost laughed at us by the director or the branch.

NEVER AGAIN!!

They are nice with you unt'il you sign the contract.

laila in Toronto
laila in Toronto
1 review Lorraine, QC

semi- inground pool

Service wasn't pleasant. a lot of pressure to sell, and bad after sales service. unmet promised and very bad appointments to install.
I feel I was fooled
I had a leak from the pool this year and apparently it was because a piece of the light was broken, I asked for service. I went to Trevi store and asked if I need to buy the any parts for the light before the tech shows in my house and was told that he has every thing. he comes in and changes the plastic piece that is causing the leaking. blame it on closing the pool and says winter damage warantee doesn't include lights. I asked him to fix the lights he said he deosnt' have the parts.
now after 2 years my lights are off and they are both broken this will cost 500$ only peices. I ask trevi to come finish fixing the light and what I get is a lady screaming on me on the phone saying that I have to pay two labour visits one for half of the light and one for the other half because they visited me twice. I explained to her that it should be the same claim because the broken light causing the leaking is the one that is off but she kept screaming and threatening me to take my account to collection and hold my warrantee until I pay.

I do not understand why is this happening and why I am being treated this way is it because I am stuck and my pool is already paid for? I paid 17000$ for a good luxurious semi-in-ground not for a yearly trouble and bad service.

I didn't agree that the lights should be off warrantee because I was told everything and the sales guy stressed on everything and usually I am obsessed with warrantee when I pay a lot. even that I didn't agree I told them I would pay for one service not 2 and they didn't agree they won't send a tech to finish the job.
Also, I have learned that one light is enough and does the same job as one. The lights I bought before 2 years are now too old and no body buys them.

Just do not trust Trevi's sales people.

Wingy in Dollard-Des Ormeaux
Wingy in Dollard-Des Ormeaux
1 review Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC

Swimming pool

The worst ever installation there service terrible I've called for service a few times and have been told someone would call back they are the worst after sales they have an excuse for everything bad installation they come up with some dumb reason that my salt system is not grounded
Oh ya one more thing if you can't speak French good luck
Check picture see how equipment is installed
The pump is behind the filter can't see t try to get to it
Stay Away from Trevi

PatB in Calgary
PatB in Calgary

Inground Pool

In Summer of 2015 contacted Jesse Piteau of Trevi Pool in Calgary. Together we worked out the scope of the 32 by 15' pool with retaining wall, water slide, diving board, LED lighting, power cover, pool shed and 8' deep end and imprinted surround. Paul and Jesse and I layed out the pool in the back yard after the buried utilities were located. Paul excavated the pool area to such precision the sides were level prior to their shimming. Trevi provided the drawings and documentation I required for safety permit, while Jesse referred gas and electrical contractors for the heater and electrical equipment. The end product is exceptional and is enjoyed a great deal. Jesse referred a landscaping contractor who leveled, re-sod and landscaped the yard (a must after the damage from heavy equipment traffic). Note: this scope of work requires a good deal of effort by the owner for permit application, layout, subcontractor, scope and material selection, followed by a crash course in pool water chemistry.

Gatineau in Toronto
Gatineau in Toronto
1 review Québec City, QC

Nightmare customer service

I would strongly not recommend purchasing anything from Trevi. The customer service is so frustrating. You will also be left with a major mess which is not communicated when purchasing. One thing they are good at, is ensuring that YOU pay!