Trevi Pools Inc

3900 106 Avenue SE Calgary AB

Reviews for Trevi Pools Inc

1 review Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC

Pool

The worst service I've had anywhere, anyplace , anytime. The product is beautiful however as there were too many problems with everything from installation to getting my phone number right on the contract my advice is STAY AWAY from the Dorval store. They are incompetent and cannot be bothered fixing THEIR screw ups and believe me there were many. Pool is nice but was it worth it? Not so sure.

Marc in Ottawa
Marc in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

inground pool

Poor service, was suppose to have installation mid-July, finallly got it installed end of August. Asked for compensation because we did not enjoy the pool all summer, almost laughed at us by the director or the branch.

NEVER AGAIN!!

They are nice with you unt'il you sign the contract.

laila in Toronto
laila in Toronto
1 review Lorraine, QC

semi- inground pool

Service wasn't pleasant. a lot of pressure to sell, and bad after sales service. unmet promised and very bad appointments to install.
I feel I was fooled
I had a leak from the pool this year and apparently it was because a piece of the light was broken, I asked for service. I went to Trevi store and asked if I need to buy the any parts for the light before the tech shows in my house and was told that he has every thing. he comes in and changes the plastic piece that is causing the leaking. blame it on closing the pool and says winter damage warantee doesn't include lights. I asked him to fix the lights he said he deosnt' have the parts.
now after 2 years my lights are off and they are both broken this will cost 500$ only peices. I ask trevi to come finish fixing the light and what I get is a lady screaming on me on the phone saying that I have to pay two labour visits one for half of the light and one for the other half because they visited me twice. I explained to her that it should be the same claim because the broken light causing the leaking is the one that is off but she kept screaming and threatening me to take my account to collection and hold my warrantee until I pay.

I do not understand why is this happening and why I am being treated this way is it because I am stuck and my pool is already paid for? I paid 17000$ for a good luxurious semi-in-ground not for a yearly trouble and bad service.

I didn't agree that the lights should be off warrantee because I was told everything and the sales guy stressed on everything and usually I am obsessed with warrantee when I pay a lot. even that I didn't agree I told them I would pay for one service not 2 and they didn't agree they won't send a tech to finish the job.
Also, I have learned that one light is enough and does the same job as one. The lights I bought before 2 years are now too old and no body buys them.

Just do not trust Trevi's sales people.

Wingy in Dollard-Des Ormeaux
Wingy in Dollard-Des Ormeaux
1 review Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC

Swimming pool

The worst ever installation there service terrible I've called for service a few times and have been told someone would call back they are the worst after sales they have an excuse for everything bad installation they come up with some dumb reason that my salt system is not grounded
Oh ya one more thing if you can't speak French good luck
Check picture see how equipment is installed
The pump is behind the filter can't see t try to get to it
Stay Away from Trevi

PatB in Calgary
PatB in Calgary

Inground Pool

In Summer of 2015 contacted Jesse Piteau of Trevi Pool in Calgary. Together we worked out the scope of the 32 by 15' pool with retaining wall, water slide, diving board, LED lighting, power cover, pool shed and 8' deep end and imprinted surround. Paul and Jesse and I layed out the pool in the back yard after the buried utilities were located. Paul excavated the pool area to such precision the sides were level prior to their shimming. Trevi provided the drawings and documentation I required for safety permit, while Jesse referred gas and electrical contractors for the heater and electrical equipment. The end product is exceptional and is enjoyed a great deal. Jesse referred a landscaping contractor who leveled, re-sod and landscaped the yard (a must after the damage from heavy equipment traffic). Note: this scope of work requires a good deal of effort by the owner for permit application, layout, subcontractor, scope and material selection, followed by a crash course in pool water chemistry.

Gatineau in Toronto
Gatineau in Toronto
1 review Québec City, QC

Nightmare customer service

I would strongly not recommend purchasing anything from Trevi. The customer service is so frustrating. You will also be left with a major mess which is not communicated when purchasing. One thing they are good at, is ensuring that YOU pay!

thehoolieman in Toronto
thehoolieman in Toronto

Awesome hot tub

Great hot tub, great service from the boys at Trevi! Installation was done on time and they even took my poor old hot tub away! Would gladly recommend Trevi pools!

In ground pool

Wow! Trevi pools really exceeded my expectations.
When I started getting quotes to fix up my yard I was very discouraged as no other company had solutions in levelling out my yard. (Almost 3' out of level with trees everywhere) I had Trevi pools calgary demolish my old deck and build my family and I a dream yard.
My kids can now enjoy swimming on a daily basis.
I would refer this company to anyone in my social circle. From demo to engineered drawings to a dream backyard In less then 3 weeks. Have a look at these photos. Thank you guys for your honesty and hard work. Jesse and Paul run a great operation and are hands on threw the whole project.

Trucker96 from Calgary
Trucker96 from Calgary
1 review , SK

space under edge of pool

I purchased a 21" round Trevi Pool and the sales woman did not know the difference from being hit in the head with a baseball bat or a resin pool. The post are sitting on concrete pads but the pads are stick inside and under the pool liner. The pads look like they are about to puncture through the bottom of the pool. I watched them as the put the skimmer on and notice several times that they stripped they screw with the drill. The outside pool wall collapsed inward and there was areas where the bottom ring did not touch ground. Top ring was not over wall and liner when they left. Called him immediately and was told that he could not come back today because he had started installation of another pool.

E Rosato from Harleysville
E Rosato from Harleysville
1 review Harleysville, PA

Above ground pool

Daniels Home and Garden installed the 24' dia above ground pool perfectly. No issues with the installer at all, they were very accommodating. The problem is with the FLAWED design of the pool. We purchased a HIGHER end model where the plastic support struts are clipped into the anchoring base. There was a small rain storm with winds no more than 20 miles an hour, tore the cover off the pool and ripped out half of the support struts because the tiny clips failed... DO NOT BUY THIS TYPE OF POOL FROM TREVI. THEY HAVE NOT RETURNED ANY OF MY PHONE CALLS AND FAIL TO ADMIT THAT THEIR DESIGN IS FLAWED.