Total Tech Pools

Happy in Amherstview
Happy in Amherstview
1 review Amherstview, ON

Customer Service All The Way

My husband and I bought a new house with a swimming pool, something we had never had before, and Total Tech Pools had been looking after it when we bought it. We went into see them and the customer service we have received has been excellent. The first summer we found out we had a small leak in the liner and they were able to take a quick look and find the leak in seconds to keep us going thru that summer. We decided to order a new liner for the next spring and again they looked after us . In the morning I went to work and when I got home the pool was filled .
We have had nothing but great service from this company and I would highly recommend them.