Lewis - Abbeywood Moving & Storage

Reviews for Lewis - Abbeywood Moving & Storage

lprice627
lprice627

House move

guys arrived and quickly started moving....very efficient and organized. move went very well and very happy. Would definitely recommend Abbeywood without hesitation.

Thank you for your awesome review. We do our best to make every move the perfect move. If you ever have a need you move again in the future, I hope you will consider allowing abbeyWood Moving the opportunity to quote on your relocation needs. We will do our best to make your next move a 10 out of 10 as well!

brianp940
brianp940
1 review Whitby, ON

Moving Service

Moved from Whitby to Kingston Ontario Movers we’re very professional and easy to communicate with at the time of loading and unloading our furniture. Booking agent also highly professional and completely in control of the move from start to finish. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate the experience as a 10.

John
John

Moving household furnishings.

Moved household furnishings from storage to new apartment. Done on time within $50.00 of estimate. Crew was really polite and careful. We were moving a lot of antiques .

willieandbobby
willieandbobby

moving service

The move from house to condo went efficiently and smoothly. The initial assessment and estimate by their moving consultant Judy Webb regarding timing, weight and cost ended up being very accurate.
Four men with a large moving van appeared at the appointed time and moved everything very diligently and carefully. They also complied with our requests and provided additional help where needed.
Judy acted like our own personal concierge addressing all our concerns in a prompt and professional manner.

Thank you for your awesome review. We do our best to make every move the perfect move. If you ever have a need you move again in the future, I hope you will consider allowing abbeyWood Moving the opportunity to quote on your relocation needs. We will do our best to make your next move a 10 out of 10!

arteva
arteva

Moving of househoild effects from Scarborough to St. Catherines

The service provided was the moving of our daughters furnishings from Scarborough to St. Catheraine Ont. We were very pleased
with every aspect of the move. The movers were very polite and co-operative. We certainly will use Abbeywood again when the
need arises.

Thank you for your awesome review. We do our best to make every move the perfect move and we are appreciate that you have chosen to move with abbeyWood again. When and if that future move happens, I hope you will consider allowing abbeyWood Moving the opportunity to quote on your relocation and we can maintain this special relationship.

lestlauren
lestlauren

Moving homes

AbbeyWood did a fantastic job with my move from old to new home. The move was completed with the scheduled time. Great team to work with.

Thank you for your awesome review. We do our best to make every move the perfect move and we are appreciate that you have chosen to move with abbeyWood on several occasions. If you ever have a need you move again in the future, I hope you will consider allowing abbeyWood Moving the opportunity to quote on your relocation and we can maintain this special relationship.

johnstonmc
johnstonmc

I was extremely impress with the three man crew as they stayed until all of my furniture in my new place was where l wanted it!

All of my things were moved with knowledge of the needs of the customer, and intent on good service.
I could not have been more impressed and will definitely recommend your services to my friends and my real estate agent!

Heather
Heather

Moving services , local.

Abbeywood Moving & Storage provided excellent service from assessment of 5e needs of the home move through to completion of the move. Judy Webb was most knowledgeable and professional and provided great customer service. The team of Mark, Chris, Reno and Dustin were early and very organized on move day facilitating a smooth move both at the loading and unloading phases of the move. Additionally, Mel and Nathan provided solid support from the company.
It is a pleasure to comment on Abbeywood Moving & Storage and I would highly recommend this company for all your moving needs

chefgem
chefgem
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Toronto to Niagara move

The crew, Brian and Glenn were fantastic. They wrapped every piece of furniture, every print and moved it out and in to our new place without a scratch and with great respect for the property and tenants. I would highly recommend Abbeywood for any move. Very professional from estimate to the completion of the move. 5 Stars️

debscott4
debscott4
1 review Ajax, ON

Location move

It was a move from a house to condo and I could not believe how quick and efficient they were. I will be highly recommending them to friends and family for any upcoming moves.

More about Lewis - Abbeywood Moving & Storage

Lewis Abbeywood Moving & Storage specializes in a full range of moving services including local & long-distance moving, packing, storage and commercial moves. We understand that moving can be stressful-- it is our mission to make your move as smooth and hassle-free as possible. Whether you are a corporation moving ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?