Cariboo Collision Repairs Ltd

Ryan San in Burnaby
Ryan San in Burnaby
2 reviews BURNABY, BC

Trunk Repair

My old 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee ran into an issue where the trunk would not close properly. I believe it was a latch problem, and I had to keep it shut using a coat hanger. I initially stopped by Canadian Tire to see if they could fix it (it was a Sunday), but they were far too busy and could not even give me an estimate. The next day, I stopped by Cariboo collision as they are the closest to my home and workplace and they took me in right away. They knew exactly what needed to be done to fix my problem, gave me an estimate for the part/labour and how long it would take and even offered to drive me to work.

I was extremely happy with the quality of service.