Cliffs Lawn & Garden Equipment

Reviews for Cliffs Lawn & Garden Equipment

Alan Price in Oakville
Alan Price in Oakville

Lawnmower blade replacement

Took my lawnmower in to get a new blade - ready in a week, charged me $20 for labor and $20 for a new blade. Very reasonable ! The guy at the front desk friendly and courteous. Very happy with work done by Cliffs

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto

Experienced & Ethical

Called Cliff’s and asked about servicing for my relatively new snowblower. I was very impressed with their pricing and comprehensive service- but even more so with their integrity.
They probed to ask how long I had the machine, how often it was used and if there are any problems. I was then told that service wasn’t necessary but I should simply change the oil. They even told me how to do that!
I felt their honesty and professionalism was refreshing and impressive. I will certainly use their service when required.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Lawn equipment change over

Upgraded all of our equipment to Stihl lithium battery powered equipment. Cliff's was a one stop shop for our needs ... they were generous with the trade in value of the used equipment and reasonable with the purchase price of the new equipment. They are always thorough explaining the features and operation of the newly acquired equipment. This is an excellent company to do business with!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

snowblower warranty repair from CTC

I brought my snowblower into Canadian Tire for warranty work end of September. Cliffs is their repair shop of record. I gave it a month a reasonable amount time I thought, starter was defective. Complete indifference at CTC (Trafalagar & Dundas)...same service at Cliffs. It's December! Does anyone care anymore?