Bucci Electric Ltd

Reviews for Bucci Electric Ltd

Andrea from Oakville
Andrea from Oakville

Installation of ceiling light

Ivan, did an excellent job, professional service, good clean up, completed quickly. Also provided advice re future new fixtures. Nice to come across pleasant, well mannered people. Want hassle free? call this firm!

Kelly Hinnen in Oakville
Kelly Hinnen in Oakville

Electrician

Very friendly staff. Family run business. Did renovation on my house and I have been very happy with their service. Would definately recoomend Bucci Electric to my friends and family. Small or large jobs they do a great job!

John Lawryk in Oakville
John Lawryk in Oakville

Electrical Work

Shortly after moving in to my residence, I was need of an electrician, and checked with another contractor in the area who gave me Mike's number. Mike was able to quckly drop by on the same day to fix my light switch problem that was not functioning in one of our bedrooms. The problem was difficult to identify, but he was able to successfully resolve the immediate problem.

I then asked Mike to look into a number of other electrical issues with the house, since the house was previously renovated by a builder before our purchase. Mike and his assistant dropped by a week later on schedule and they did all the appropriate repairs and new wiring that I requested to our satisfaction.

If you need an electrician in the Oakville area, then I can definitely recommend Bucci Eletric. They did all the work that I needed to have done, and the cost was very reasonable.