Accord Appliance Service Centre

Reviews for Accord Appliance Service Centre

hardworking in toronto
hardworking in toronto

Miserable attitude

Accord was sent over from the insurance company as I had a flood and the appliances were wet inside their cavities. When I attempted to take photos of the damage for my "proof of loss", I was told "I'm trying to do my job and you're in my way". The repairman was not intricately knowledgable about the workings of my particular make and he made very nervous. I should have had a specialist from KitchenAid do the inspection.
It's clear who is paying this guys bills and it's the insurance company. A little respect and friendliness would go a long way.

Mat from Toronto
Mat from Toronto

Warranty repair on Woods fridge

I called Woods on Tuesday 30th June with my warranty issue, they connected me with Jack at Accord who was able to locate a service engineer to come around the next day (on Canada day !) to perform the repair. Jack called me back as promised and the overall communication was very good.

The engineer who came around, Nick, was very polite and knowledgable and cleaned up after himself.

I was very impressed with the service provided by Accord and would definately use them again.