Brown Window Corporation

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
185 Snow Boulevard Concord ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brown Window Corporation

Unbelievably in tune with their customers. Quality and control throughout the entire experience with them! Will do business again! Ask for Matt! I couldn't be happier with my windows! Prices are fair as well!

Grant Masnell in Los Angeles
3 reviews Aylmer, ON

Builder used this trash as it's cheap for them to put into the new homes they build. I have tried to contact Brown several times with no response, the house is 5 yrs old and we're looking at replacing them already. Many in the area already have replaced this trash. Never ever buy this trash, they should be put out of business, but as long as builders buy it they will continue to manufacture it. Truly SHAMEFUL.

D. Bell in Mississauga

Brown Windows installed 7 windows across the back of our house a number of years ago. Within the first couple years 3 of the seals failed resulting in grayish discolouration around the perimeter of the window. They replaced those at a partial cost to me. Since then all of the windows have failed. And they wouldn't do anything about it. Apparently the spacers they used between the panes of glass were inferior. Since they knew that I think they should have been willing to replace the other windows. The worst quality windows I have ever seen.

Jovani in Woodbridge

Just built my house and used Brown for the windows and the install quality and service was painless and fast. I was very satisfied with the professional manner i was provided with.

1 review King City, ON

Brown Window has just completed the first of 6 upcoming projects for my family and I. We are building 6 homes in King City. The windows, doors and patio sliders are excellent. I was referred from my neighbour. From start to finish they were great to deal with. Lui the gentleman that I was dealing with was very knowledgeable and great to work with. The house looks beautiful and Brown window was a big part in that. Thank you Brown and Lui.

Alissa in Vaughan

Mark from Brown Windows was very helpful he measured the windows and they were ready in only 4 weeks. Most of the companies I have contacted were estimating 6 weeks or more for the installation. They look beautiful and modern and I definitely would recommend this company.

Job Price

Hi Alissa. Brown Window Corp is pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our product, service and with Mark. It's great to see that the consumer cares enough to let Brown Window and Home Stars know that the job was done right. Please do not hesitate if there is anything you need.

Brown Window just supplied me with my third custom house. This most recant home is my personal home. The last two I have built for work as I am a small home builder. The windows and doors that they manufacture are a 10 out of 10 in my eyes. From the first time you walk in their office you feel like you are getting what you need and want. Never was I upsold or misguided on my projects. Angelo (the sales man) was a pleasure to deal with. Also the service was perfect as I had two issues from construction damage. The two glass units that were broken were fixed for a very reasonable rate.
Thank you Brown Window I will see you again on the next one.

Job Price

Brown Window just supplied me with my windows and doors for a high end custom home in Vaughan. I couldn't be more satisfied. The product Brown Window supplied me with was amazing and the service from them was smooth. Got the windows exactly when I was told with out any delays. I also ordered two Vista Patio 4 panel sliding doors for my eating area and downstairs walk out from my basement through them also. The action on this sliding door is perfect. I would recommend them to anyone looking for new window replacement or new build.

More about Brown Window Corporation