MJ Aluminum Inc

Reviews for MJ Aluminum Inc

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

windows

My daughter recommended MJ Aluminum as she dealt with Joe for her home. My husband and I are seniors and on a fixed income. We wanted our windows replaced thinking we'd have to get the whole house done, however Joe recommended which ones needed replacing rather than trying to oversell. We're not window experts so anyone could have taken advantage of us because we're elderly. This was not the case. Price was very reasonable. Joe and his staff were efficient and cleaned up once they were done. Our heating bills have gone down and we definitely feel the difference in our home.

Greta C  from Toronto
Greta C from Toronto

20 Windows, Back Door, Front Door, siding on back vernada

Excellent, good quality work. Great price. Joe and team very pleasent and professional. They cared about cutomer satisfaction. Took pride in their work. Without hesitation would highly recommend. Will use them again in near future for aluminum railings.

JB from Toronto
JB from Toronto

Siding and Eaves Troughs on Backyard Shed

I can't believe how many contractors there are for siding and eaves troughs.

I looked at many companies and received quotes all over the map. Thank goodness a friend of mine recommended MJ Aluminum as a good company to work for.

I felt comfortable when they arrived with their truck that had all the proper tooling for cutting, bending, forming, etc all built into the truck.

They did all the work in less than one day. They are very neat and tidy as well. They cleaned up after themselves and disposed of all packaging materials they brought with them.

The quality and workmanshipo is great. I would highly recommend them.

Laura in York
Laura in York
2 reviews York, ON

Eavestroughs

Dealing with Joe was a breath of fresh air. He was professional , respectful and answered all my questions.Work was done promptly and price was extremely lower than other quotes I was given. He shows pride in his workmanship. I would definitely recommend MJ Aluminum.

Alma S in Mississauga
Alma S in Mississauga

eavestrough

It was a pleasure working with Joe. He was very accommodating to our needs, and he did a great job with our eavestrough. We selected his company based on a few quotes, and he offered the best price. Quality service, we would recommend him to others.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto
3 reviews East York, ON

Aluminum flashing around a patio door

This company was very easy to deal with. They did the work on time and as promised. A positive experience and for less than others had quoted. We will be calling them in the future.