Grainger's Cleaners

Jennifer Hillman
Jennifer Hillman
1 review Peterborough, ON

Wedding Dress cleaning

Completely mangled my pristine silk/satin Marissa wedding dress. They assured me they had vast experience with wedding dress cleaning so I felt assured it was in good hands. When I went to pick it op (a month later than promised!)... it was streaked with yellow, completely crinkled and had lose threads and runs throughout! The owner offered no apology and admitted to hand washing the dress twice... although the tag clearly said dry clean only!

I'm sure they thought I would walk away quietly but I refuse to... don't bring ANY items to this unprofessional, poor-mannered business. Please tell everyone you know!