Milligan Heating & Cooling Ltd

Milligan Heating & Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Milligan Heating & Cooling Ltd

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace service

The service given by this company was more than satisfactory. Fast, efficient and to the point, yet very friendly and honest and therefore, reliable. They have a wonderful longstanding reputation in the Tottenham community; family owned and operated. We have had Milligan Heating come to our home twice now and have been very happy with the service. We recommend them for sure!

Furnace Repairs

I was out of town & my wife had left for the states. She texted the night she left & advised that the Furnace had died just before she left. Since it was late January 2017, I was concerned that my pipes would freeze & toilets crack.
I spoke to 2 women at Milligan & they were both helpful & pleasant & they arranged for a serviceman to come the next morning.
The Serviceman's name is Bob and he was a very nice gentleman, born & raised in Tottenham, but more importantly, he was very efficient & I loved that he explained everything to me as he walked through the process of fixing the problem with our furnace. The price charged was very reasonable too.
I have never called Milligan before, but I certainly will call them if I have any other heating or cooling issues in the future. impressed!

Grace in Nobleton
Grace in Nobleton
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

heating of the swimming pool area

last year we had to install the heating system for our swimming pool area.
we dealt with Milligan Heating & Cooling. what a great service.
everything was done efficiently, quick and clean.
needless to say system is working perfectly. reasonable price.
we would recommend them to anybody who is looking to work on their
heating. Great Job.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Tottenham?