The Basement Finishing Company

formerly Owen's Corning Basement Finishing System
Design/Build
525 Sheppard Avenue W. Suite 300, Toronto ON,
HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Vaughan  >  The Basement Finishing Company
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Basement Finishing Company

John Charles in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Me and my family had recently bought a new home, and we had many ideas towards how we would want to finish our basement. After having looked up "finishing basement GTA", I came across basementfinishing.ca and filled out a form to be contacted. From the very beginning they were punctual, informative, and professional. They followed up with me the morning after to be seen by them for a free estimation appointment. Basement Finishing displayed very profound professionalism that I began to worry about the cost of hiring such a company. After receiving a quote with very competitive prices, me and my wife were very happy to move forward. Their customer service always responded and got back to us about any questions and concerns we had, and the builders and clean up were very quick, clean , and thorough. Our basement was finished in less than 3 weeks, and I was truly impressed by both the quality of their product and their service.

Hello John Charles, thank you very much for your wonderful review!
Our team members take the roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our clients expect. Enjoy your basement!

alice ma from Toronto

We have worked with the Basement Finishing Company for the past few years. The team of staff are professional, friendly, attentive and attention to details. When we requested quotes on projects, they got back to us very fast and was very reasonable with cost. We highly recommend them!

Hi Alice, thank you for taking the time to write your review, your comments are very much valued.

Rosemary McNichol in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I am glad that this company exists on the market. They have finally come out with a superior fibre glass product, compared to the classic drywall. The fibre glass product is far superior and easier on the eco-system/ environmental footprint. They completed the renovations on my home quickly and were very professional to work with. Our future depends on individual companies like Owen Corning bringing out new products that help the environment versus destroying the environment.

More about The Basement Finishing Company