Air Flow Heating & Cooling Ltd

IZ in Whitby
IZ in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace repair

My furnace was down and out with no air circulation at all with persisting hot weather. I did not want to replace my furnace, because it is 11 years old. I paid a vendor for diagnostic visit but did not receive an expected call for a repair appointment. I called and was told furnace cannot be repaired because the brand is American Standard. I feel bad because why would a known company give me such an excuse. Rod was suggested by my friend and I am very happy with the work he has done. Courteous, Professional and experienced. He was on time and kept me informed about his location BTW he had to travel 2 hours to fix my furnace, I made only one call to him. He has won my business and I feel I am in good hands for future requirements.

Ritu and Rob in Etobicoke
Ritu and Rob in Etobicoke

Amazing service fixing a broken Air Conditioner unit

Air Flow Heating and Cooling is the definition of what excellent customer service should be. I would highly recommend them. Our air conditioner unit suddenly broke down during a heatwave and we had a big challenge dealing with the hot and humid weather with a newborn at home. We were fortunate enough to work with Rod who proved to be a very trustworthy, dedicated and honest person who went out of his way to help us out. When we called his company, he not only provided same day service but arrived within 2 hours of calling him because he was genuinely concerned about our newborn at home. Rod went above and beyond - all his technicians were already on service calls so he jumped in his vehicle to personally service our unit. He took the time to assess what the problem was and we felt he did it in a way that was in our best interest and was not merely trying to sell us a new and expensive unit. Once the problem was identified, he then spent about an hour in the hot weather working very hard to fix the problem. We were so delighted with the amazing service. This company is very trustworthy and based on our experience with them they will go above and beyond for their customers. Thank you Air Flow Heating and Cooling for helping us. We would highly recommend you to anyone looking for heating and cooling services.

JT from Oakville
JT from Oakville

Fix airflow issue

Had some issue with the airflow with some vents in the house. Wasn't sure what the problem was. Tried to contact some companies but they wouldn't fix this until I contacted Rod at airflow. He was courteous and prompt and most importantly very professional. Came to the house at the fixed appointment time and problem was solved quickly. Great job!

Hi there! Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to have been able to help you with your HVAC needs, and that you are satisfied with our services! We are always here to make sure our customers stay comfortable in their homes. Stay cool!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Lennox Furnace install

Rod was very knowledgeable about the products and did not try to sell me products I did not need. His prices were better than other quotes I received. The installers were, polite courteous, and thorough. Very pleased with the sales and service of this company!

Thank you so much for your time and effort to leave a review for our company.

Brandon in Bathurst
Brandon in Bathurst

Furnace and Air Conditioner Replacement

Rod and his team replaced our 30 year old furnace and air conditioner with a new Lennox furnace and air conditioner in March 2018. Air Flow / Rod we’re recommended to us by my parents who had their furnace replaced two years prior. They were very accommodating in terms of scheduling the replacement and were able to work within our schedule. They arrived promptly at 9am as scheduled, and set up floor protecting covers from the front door to the furnace area.

They brought in the new furnace and air conditioner and removed the old ones with no damage to our house. They replaced our old metallic venting with the new code required material and were careful to caulk/seal all new openings in the house.

They performed their work over the course of the day in a manner which caused minimal disruption to our daily activities. Rod and his crew were also good with our dog.

After the installation was complete, they walked my wife and I through the features of the furnace and air conditioner, explained how to replace the filters and confirmed operation of both the furnace and air conditioner several times before leaving.

Their installation appears to be done in a workmanlike manner, all joints appear professionally done, all sheet metal work appears solid and all new venting is sealed and supported.

Overall we are very pleased with the work that was performed and will be recommending them to our family and friends.

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for acknowledging our hard work and workmanship! It's because of customers like you, that we continue to strive to provide the best products and services! We appreciate your business, and look forward to fulfilling your HVAC needs in the future!

By the way, your dog was so well-behaved and cute!

Take care,
Rod from Air Flow

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Replace furnace

They replaced my furnace in the middle of the winter. They gave good explanation where AC and furnace don't need to be installed at the same time The quality of work is good. They keep their promised. Highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New AC, Furnace, Electronic Filters, HVAC and Tankless Water Heater

Last year I had two furnaces and air conditioners replaced. The work was flawless. Very professionally installed. They completed all the rebate and warrantee paperwork, I just had to sign it an mail it. I was so impressed, that I hired them again to replace the HVAC system and remove two hot water heaters and replace with a Tankless system. Again, the work was very professionally done and everything works flawlessly. They dealt with the paperwork and the returned of the rentals. I have no problem highly recommending the Air Flow for any of the above equipment.

Jose Reis in Toronto
Jose Reis in Toronto

Air Conditioning unit

Air-Flow, earlier, sold and installed a new Furnace at my residence in Brampton and, 3 years ago, sold and installed a new Air Conditioning unit.
Earlier this month sold and installed a similar unit at a family member's residence in Toronto.
Rod was extremely courteous and their technical staff did an excellent job of installing the equipment.
The overall installation was professionally finished.
I will definitely recommend Air-Flow to anyone searching for new, or replacement, furnace and/or air conditioning units.

Janet in Mississauga
Janet in Mississauga

Furnace, A/C, water tank and Humidifier

I was very frustrated trying to find some one I could trust with my HAVAC needs. After getting several quotes I decided to go with Air Flow because I felt the most comfortable with Rod who seemed very knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy.
He explained the process and the products he recommend and helped me with what I needed to do step by step. Rod and his crew were on time, cleaned up and did a great job. Their rates were
comparable to other companies but offered a much better service. Rod was very efficient, detailed oriented, always answered my questions, emails and texts and took care of my rebate and all the paper work for me.

Great experience and I highly recommend Air Flow Heating & Cooling Company

Warm, cool and happy

Janet

Leak around furnace

Technician came by and the work, fix which he believes to the leak...fine. Days later not even a week a leak again, great. Instead taking ownership and concern over his work, he expects me to diagnose the problem myself! And wasn't hesitant to come by when I call, only after mins of them being defensive instead concerned. He then starts raising his voice at me which arrogance I couldn't take. I have many contractors by never had one who was so hesitant and arrogant about following up on his work. Never again.

More about Air Flow Heating & Cooling Ltd

Sales and Service and Installation of Heating system Cooling system Water Heater Duct Cleaning Fireplace
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?