Air Flow Heating & Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Air Flow Heating & Cooling Ltd

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Installation of new air conditioner and a humidifier

Thank you Rod, Ali and the team for a great work on installing the ac and a humidifier in my new home. it was a challenging installation and I had a lot of questions but they answered them all, were very patient with me and helped through the whole process. Everything was done in time and very professional. Everything is working perfectly. I will recommend!

Susy in Mississauga
Susy in Mississauga

Furnace and AC Replacement

Our furnace and air-conditioning units were over 25 years old. Rod and his team had already repaired our furnace twice. We decided to have new units put in and Rod gave us the best price on quality Lennox units and he didn't try upselling us more expensive units than we need. The team showed up on time and did the work in good time. We are very pleased with the quality of work and pricing from Air Flow and would recommend them to anyone!

Louise in Mississauga
Louise in Mississauga

Happy with our air conditioning now - old unit working

We have a 17 year old air conditioner that had pretty well stopped working. For approx $300, Air Flow Heating and Cooling (Hossein) came and got it running super well again - much cheaper than buying a new air conditioning unit! That got it running really well. Then because we have serious allergies problems in the household, we replaced some other items in the A/C unit for another $500 that will purify and clean the air. Excellent service! Highly recommend.

Marco in Toronto
Marco in Toronto

Furnace install

Rod and his partner were very pleasant to deal with. I found him to go above and beyond to make us happy and feel safe in our home, making sure everything is in proper working order. I am very pleased with his work and recommend him to anyone that needs HVAC needs in their home. Im glad to know that there are still people who are honest and not trying to take advantage of people who are in need. Thank you Rod!

Furnace repair

I called Air-Flow after hiring someone else on Home Stars that didn't come through for me. Rod, was super fast to answer and made himself available. He promised he would get the part around 230pm and come right afterwards to my house. At 230 he called to say he was on his way and would be at my place in 40 min. He came with his partner in less than 40 min and then went above and beyond to do a great job.

He was very knowledgeable and confident in his work. He took the time to show me what he was doing and let me stay the whole time(unlike what a past reviewer said that he made them leave to they could not watch). He cleaned leaves out of the venting tube and offered to clean a variety of other parts that he felt could be tweaked(no additional charge). After completing the job, the area was left spotless and possibly cleaner than when they arrived.
Air-Flow was not the cheapest on HS but was very reasonable and I felt I got better service and great value for the $. I felt that Rod would come back without issue if anything went wrong. He didn’t try to upsell me on a furnace or sell me anything. He was professional and courteous, He accepted credit card on his phone, and I got emailed a receipt for future reference. The problem was fixed in less than an hour and the house is warm and my wife is happy….happy wife, happy life. Thanks Air-Flow for a great experience.

IZ in Whitby
IZ in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace repair

My furnace was down and out with no air circulation at all with persisting hot weather. I did not want to replace my furnace, because it is 11 years old. I paid a vendor for diagnostic visit but did not receive an expected call for a repair appointment. I called and was told furnace cannot be repaired because the brand is American Standard. I feel bad because why would a known company give me such an excuse. Rod was suggested by my friend and I am very happy with the work he has done. Courteous, Professional and experienced. He was on time and kept me informed about his location BTW he had to travel 2 hours to fix my furnace, I made only one call to him. He has won my business and I feel I am in good hands for future requirements.

Ritu and Rob in Etobicoke
Ritu and Rob in Etobicoke

Amazing service fixing a broken Air Conditioner unit

Air Flow Heating and Cooling is the definition of what excellent customer service should be. I would highly recommend them. Our air conditioner unit suddenly broke down during a heatwave and we had a big challenge dealing with the hot and humid weather with a newborn at home. We were fortunate enough to work with Rod who proved to be a very trustworthy, dedicated and honest person who went out of his way to help us out. When we called his company, he not only provided same day service but arrived within 2 hours of calling him because he was genuinely concerned about our newborn at home. Rod went above and beyond - all his technicians were already on service calls so he jumped in his vehicle to personally service our unit. He took the time to assess what the problem was and we felt he did it in a way that was in our best interest and was not merely trying to sell us a new and expensive unit. Once the problem was identified, he then spent about an hour in the hot weather working very hard to fix the problem. We were so delighted with the amazing service. This company is very trustworthy and based on our experience with them they will go above and beyond for their customers. Thank you Air Flow Heating and Cooling for helping us. We would highly recommend you to anyone looking for heating and cooling services.

JT from Oakville
JT from Oakville

Fix airflow issue

Had some issue with the airflow with some vents in the house. Wasn't sure what the problem was. Tried to contact some companies but they wouldn't fix this until I contacted Rod at airflow. He was courteous and prompt and most importantly very professional. Came to the house at the fixed appointment time and problem was solved quickly. Great job!

Hi there! Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to have been able to help you with your HVAC needs, and that you are satisfied with our services! We are always here to make sure our customers stay comfortable in their homes. Stay cool!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Lennox Furnace install

Rod was very knowledgeable about the products and did not try to sell me products I did not need. His prices were better than other quotes I received. The installers were, polite courteous, and thorough. Very pleased with the sales and service of this company!

Thank you so much for your time and effort to leave a review for our company.

Brandon in Bathurst
Brandon in Bathurst

Furnace and Air Conditioner Replacement

Rod and his team replaced our 30 year old furnace and air conditioner with a new Lennox furnace and air conditioner in March 2018. Air Flow / Rod we’re recommended to us by my parents who had their furnace replaced two years prior. They were very accommodating in terms of scheduling the replacement and were able to work within our schedule. They arrived promptly at 9am as scheduled, and set up floor protecting covers from the front door to the furnace area.

They brought in the new furnace and air conditioner and removed the old ones with no damage to our house. They replaced our old metallic venting with the new code required material and were careful to caulk/seal all new openings in the house.

They performed their work over the course of the day in a manner which caused minimal disruption to our daily activities. Rod and his crew were also good with our dog.

After the installation was complete, they walked my wife and I through the features of the furnace and air conditioner, explained how to replace the filters and confirmed operation of both the furnace and air conditioner several times before leaving.

Their installation appears to be done in a workmanlike manner, all joints appear professionally done, all sheet metal work appears solid and all new venting is sealed and supported.

Overall we are very pleased with the work that was performed and will be recommending them to our family and friends.

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for acknowledging our hard work and workmanship! It's because of customers like you, that we continue to strive to provide the best products and services! We appreciate your business, and look forward to fulfilling your HVAC needs in the future!

By the way, your dog was so well-behaved and cute!

Take care,
Rod from Air Flow

More about Air Flow Heating & Cooling Ltd

Sales and Service and Installation of Heating system Cooling system Water Heater Duct Cleaning Fireplace
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?