Yellowhead Flooring & Installation

Tile & Stone Retailers
218 50 St Edson AB
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Marlboro  >  Yellowhead Flooring & Installation

Review for Yellowhead Flooring & Installation

sunshinydaze from Edson
sunshinydaze from Edson
1 review Edson, AB

flooring installation

RJ and Dave are very good at what they do; both gentleman have completed projects at my home on different occasions and I found them to be personable, professional, and skilled. However, the women who work at the front of the store are very frustrating to deal with which is why I've unfortunately given Yellowhead Flooring a poor rating. Each time I've had to deal with either of them I have had a poor customer experience; they often appear disorganized and disinterested and I have found them to be generally unhelpful and difficult. Not sure why they were hired as they both lack customer service skills and treat you more like an inconvience then a paying customer. Very disappointing as Yellowhead Flooring has received a lot of business from me over the years, but as a result of my more recent negative customer experience I am considering bringing my business elsewhere at this point...