Verti-Store

cocorico_hs from Montreal
cocorico_hs from Montreal
1 review Pierrefonds, QC

Blinds

BUYER BEWARE! An absolutely horrible experience and out $318!!!. In June 2014, I ordered a set of blinds for my father's apartment. I showed the agent the hand-written visual dimensions (AND picture of the room) for 2 sets of windows to be dressed - basically (and clearly) 3 ft long by 8 ft wide. He quoted me $316.18... When I picked up the blinds they were 8 ft long by 3 ft wide!!! … to boot, I was told this was my fault because these were the measurements he was given (not the measurements he viewed/understood/consulted the color scheme on or erroneously entered in the system). The Store Manager said he'd look into it and call me the next day .. a week later, the agent calls back (not even the store manager) indicating it would cost me an additional $104 because the quote HE originally gave me was also wrong (because it was based on the wrong measurements HE entered in the system). I decided to cut my losses and simply go elsewhere but for you all, please take heed … DO NOT, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT EVER GO TO VERTI-STORE unless you're proactively seeking headaches. I'll never know about the quality of their products but I know it's a definite zero for customer service >:(