Planet Granite

Reviews for Planet Granite

Louise in Nepean
Louise in Nepean

Kitchen Renovation

I am very pleased with the consultation I received on stone products and the installation of my quartz counter top in the Kitchen. The sleek lines and quality of workmanship are outstanding. I have received many complements from friends and family on the counter top.

NganTr in Nepean
NganTr in Nepean

Kitchen renovation

Very good service, fast, reliable, knowledgeable and reasonable price for my quartz kitchen counter top. Highly recommend Meeta and this company. She also offered a gift after the work done.

Chao
Chao

Quartz counter top

I replaced my kitchen and vanity counter top with Planet Granite. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. They gave me the best quote among a few stores. Meeta truly cares about her customers. She did not try to sell the most profitable or expensive products. She cares about what I really needed and her suggestions were professional and useful. She tried to save me money by trying to fit all the pieces within one new slab and one partial slab they have in stock. She was patient and gave me time to make decisions. I wanted to finish the installation before my wife and baby son came back. They had a very busy schedule but made great effort to squeeze in my installation. They did a clean and great job. I would choose Planet Granite again!

carol in Markham
carol in Markham

Quartz countertops

We had our quartz countertops installed this week. Service was great. Meeta took the time to find us an alternative that was less expensive for the same great look and quality. Installers were polite, clean and effecient. Highly recommend if you are looking for new countertops.

Francoise Green in Nepean
Francoise Green in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz countertops for kitchen renovations

We recently had quarz countertops and a sink installed by Planet Granite for our kitchen. We found this company to be very professional and reliable from the moment we walked into the store to plan our kitchen renovations until the work was completed. Meeta was consistently prompt in returning our phone calls and answering our text messages. Ray and his Assistant were very professional and did an excellent job in installing the countertops while paying close attention to details . We do not hesitate to highly recommend Planet Granite. Dave and Françoise

nhawley16 in Nepean
nhawley16 in Nepean

Kitchen renovation - quartz countertops

Meeta at Planet Granite transformed our kitchen! This was our first renovation project and the assistance Meeta provided in navigating this process was remarkable. Meeta and her associates were a pleasure to work with; knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We decided on a quartz countertop, which we completely love. I would recommend Planet Granite without hesitation.

MJ and Ross Hawley from Ottawa
MJ and Ross Hawley from Ottawa

Kitchen island Reno

This is our second time that we have used Planet Granite to help us renovate.
Meeta was once again was very helpful, informative and coordinated the renovation flawlessly. We are very very happy with the look of our kitchen island.
Delivery and installation was professional , on time and well done.
Thanks to Meeta and her staff.
We are happy to recommend Planet Granite and rate them 10 stars ⭐️
Ross and MJ Hawley

Andree-Michele in Ottawa
Andree-Michele in Ottawa

Quartz countertops and island

The product was excellent and the service was amazing. Meeta is wonderful to work with and quick to respond to questions throughout the process. The installers were professional and very knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend them.

Kevin Standford
Kevin Standford

Hello there!

I am very pleased with the services that I’d received from Planet Granite. The counter top that I purchased from this company it's a high quality product. The 2 installers did the job professionally. The sales person was very nice and she give us all the informations we needed. Everything went very good. I recommend this Company to everyone who is looking to do granite or quartz counter tops in their kitchen.

tracy in Ottawa
tracy in Ottawa

bathroom vanity countertop

was referred to planet o granite by Ottawa refacing to do the counter top for my master bathroom vanity refacing job. From the start, the communication and service was excellent. I wasn't sure how to go about all this, and Meeta was excellent at advising me. She made me very comfortable with the process. I chose a couple samples I liked before I met Meeta (she wasn't in yet, one of her employees showed me the samples - very helpful), and when Meeta saw which one was my favourite, she called me to tell me she had a very similar offcut that I should see for a significant saving. I went with that one and saved a heap of money,. I love my countertop, and will include a picture after the plumber installs the sink tomorrow :). I am extremely happy with Meeta and the lovely guys who measured and installed the counter. it is perfect!

More about Planet Granite

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!