Planet Granite & Quartz

106A-1140 Morrison Dr. Ottawa ON K2H 8S9

Countertops
Planet Granite & Quartz

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Planet Granite & Quartz

Amalsparkles in Toronto
Amalsparkles in Toronto

Installation of Quartz countertops

I hired Meeta and her team for the installation of Quartz countertops in my kitchen and two washrooms. Her team did a wonderful and very professional job. I was satisfied with their services.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen countertops

We are delighted with our countertops. The process was very smooth and efficiently executed. Meeta is very pleasant, helpful and thorough. She is supported by a team of professionals that delivered excellent results. We definitely recommend this business.

daveman110 in Toronto
daveman110 in Toronto

Great product

Looked at many other granite/quartz companies in Ottawa and dealt with them last as I had used their services previously. Their quote was about $1000 better than the other 3 I got and I get more comfortable with them. They recommended a stone that best fit my needs (which no one else did) and how to best meet my requirements with the reasoning (I installed a pass through with a breakfast bar). Would recommend to anyone to try them out. Youll be pleasantly surprised.

Mark & Lisa in Westport
Mark & Lisa in Westport
0 reviews Portland, ON

Amazing Customer Service

Simply amazing service from Planet Granite. As a new customer, we were very impressed with Meeta's work ethic and focus on providing exceptional customer service. Our purchase was for a newly built cottage over an hour away from Ottawa - which didn't deter Meeta at all. The installation team was top notch as well! Highly recommend.

Dr. Coleas in Ottawa
Dr. Coleas in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very happy

Went with this company because of the good reviews, and I was not disappointed. The price was good, the counter is beautiful, the service was excellent and the installation by Ray was great. They delivered on time as promised.

Matt
Matt

Granite counter

Mita of Planet Granite helped us find a beautiful stone and then took care of installation from start to finish. The installers were professional and quick. The end result was a gorgeous new granite counter. Very impressed and I highly recommend Planet Granite. Thank you Mita.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Great customer service

We chose Planet Granite to do some countertop installations for us. We had 3 bathroom countertops and 1 kitchen countertop installed.
We were not disappointed. We found the service impeccable. Meeta was a pleasure to work with and she provided excellent customer service. She was always available to answer questions and provide guidance. She went well beyond what was expected. She was professional and courteous and listened to our wants and needs. Ray our installer also worked very hard to provide us with the best
finished product he could possibly give. The entire
process went very smoothly.

It is refreshing to see a company that cares about
their clients. I would without hesitation
recommend this company if you are looking for
new countertops.

Arpacpainting.ca
Arpacpainting.ca
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Island and kitchen granite installation

We had the opportunity to work with Meeta and her team again,our first installation dating back to 2006.

Meeta and her team didn't skip a beat ,true seasoned pros!

She helped with stone selection ,fabrication planning at her shop and to our surprise was able to reveal rubies and other exotic aggregates in the stone.
From the initial visit with drawings ,to stone selection ,to fabrication planning,the entire team of craftsmen did amazing work.
An excellent experience !
Tks again Team Planet Granite

R&H

Private User reviews Morrisburg, ON

Quartz Countertops

This is the second Kitchen Reno we have done in the last 3 years and I am so happy that we found Planet Granite! Customer service, competitive prices and experienced staff with excellent selection and one on one consultation for design and measurements. You could not ask for more, we highly recommend them. Thank you Meeta and Ray!

Private User reviews Gatineau,

Kitchen countertop upgrade

I am a new customer of Planet Granite. After reading very good reviews, I decided to try. I have to say that it is hard to find a business that is as honest, delivers great product and competitively priced as Planet Granite. For my kitchen countertop project, I was very tight on time. Although I went to planet granite last minute, they were able to accommodate me and delivered my quartz counter way before schedule, and this was indeed during holiday’s season. Thank you!
The installation was excellent and professional. I am very satisfied. I recommend Planet Granite to anyone. I will definitely come back for another project when it happens.

More about Planet Granite & Quartz

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!