Planet Granite

R. Smith in Ottawa
R. Smith in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Granite counter top modification

I needed a modification to my granite that is 20 years old to accommodate my new stove. Spoke to Meeta who gave me an excellent price. Ray and Val came to my home and cut the granite and polished it perfectly. I couldn't be happier with the work and all with very little dust. These guys are so professional and I will be going to Planet Granite for all future projects. I highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews , ON

Kitchen renovations

We had Planet Granite install our kitchen Quartz countertops this week and we had excellent service. Meeta is always available to give her professional advice amd answer any questions we have. The staff who did the install did a wonderful job. Their prices are very competitive. I would recommend then to anyone.

joan in Ottawa
joan in Ottawa

Kitchen Countertop

We used Planet Granite several years ago for a bathroom countertop. The service and install at that time was great.
This year, we returned to Planet Granite for a countertop for our kitchen. We didn't expect Meeta to remember us, but she did!

From start to finish, the service was professional, knowledgeable and timely. Meeta and her staff are wonderful. Meeta went through every part of the process in great detail and made great suggestions. The process was seamless. The staff took great care during installation.

We would more than recommend Planet Granite to anyone looking for stone countertops.

Kitchen quartz

Hi everyone I just install my kitchen quarts countertop and also my washroom countertop at planet granite. I first I was worry about my countertop wasn't look nice in my washroom and I worry about there installing. After when they came my kitchen was install it look so different it was so beautiful. I really happy the way my kitchen look thank to them the home it looking better now. I really happy. If you want to install quartz countertop this is the best place to do it the price is cheap n they doing the job right.

Roger Lamirande in
Roger Lamirande in
0 reviews Gatineau, QC

Granite Counter Top

We are very satisfied with our counter top. The installers were very polite and professional. Meeta made us very comfortatable and was very helpfull in choosing the countertop. The scheduled was met without a problem. Meeta was also helpful in choosing the proper proper cut in the granite. The workmen ship in cutting of the slab was excellent. We do not hesitate in recommending this company.

January in Ottawa
January in Ottawa

Carrara counters

Planet Granite
613-552-9999
106A-1140 Morrison Dr.
Ottawa
K2H 8S9

my experience with Planet Granite has been superb. I chose a Carrara marble for my counters and Planet Granite gave me various options to choose from - ranging in esthetics and price. I chose the slab I wanted and they sat with me to ensure it was cut exactly the way I wanted it. They delivered the counters (ahead of schedule I might add) and the slab had been cut perfectly into the 3 pieces I needed. They made sure to do so without any unnecessary seams.
The counters were installed beautifully by extremely knowledgeable and personable staff.

Meeta followed up to ensure I was happy with the product and to give me some additional instructions on the care of my new counters.

I wholeheartedly recommend Planet Granite.

P.M. in Ottawa
P.M. in Ottawa

Kitchen Granite Countertops and Sink

Planet Granite did an excellent job with the granite countertops for our kitchen. When we first met Meeta of Planet Granite, she took care to understand our requirements and gave us great guidance on the stone choices – color scheme, visual appeal of the stone, etc. With this, we visited the stone suppliers referred by Meeta and were able to shortlist our choice of granite for our kitchen.

The whole process was efficient, friendly, and on time. From the visit of the installer to our home to take measurements and scheduling the installation, to finally having the stone countertops installed in our kitchen, Planet Granite acted with great alacrity and care. The stone finish was great quality and to top it all, we got a real good price for the whole package.

Quartz kitchen countertop

Planet O’Granite just installed the countertop in our new kitchen. I do not usually do this, but the experience we had with this company was so good that I feel it cannot be left unsaid. From choosing the material to the installation, it went very smoothly.
Our kitchen design is not run of the mill. There are many angles and three waterfall edges. To make sure the edges would look perfect, the installers brought the waterfall edges to our place to measure a second time with the material actually there, just to make even more sure it would all fit perfectly, before coming back a couple of days later again to do a beautiful installation. They were as proud of their work as we were happy with it.
April 2017

Kitchen Reno

We recently had our kitchen counters, sinks and faucets replaced. The assistance provided by Planet Granite was excellent, as was the actual installation work done. One of the quartz slabs had been improperly cut but the installer told us that it would be replaced the following business day, which it was. We would recommend Planet Granite to anyone.

Anna in Ottawa in Ottawa
Anna in Ottawa in Ottawa

granite countertop repair/adjustment

We bought a new slide in stove/range to replace old slide in range. The new stove was too wide and needed 1 inch shaved off each side of the existing granite counter top. Contacted Planet Granite Saturday morning and job completed by 10 a.m. Monday morning in our home. Excellent service, personable, professional installer/cutter, very reasonable price. Thank you!

More about Planet Granite

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!