Planet Granite & Quartz

Reviews for Planet Granite & Quartz

Xiao in Woodbridge
Xiao in Woodbridge

Kitchen revolution

Very good service, good quality and price. I compare this with Home Depot, IKEA and finally choose this one. I will recommend for it to who want to change counter top. They helped us from beginning to end.

L0vehurts
L0vehurts
1 review Ottawa, ON

Quartz Kitchen Counters

I had LG Hausys Everest quartz kitchen counters installed by Planet Granite. It was a very positive experience. Competitive prices. Meeta is very responsive to any questions or concerns. Ray did the installation and he did a great job. He really knows what he is doing. I love my new counters!

The creator
The creator
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen quartz countertop

Meeta (owner) It’s a very pleasant professional woman to deal with. She was very helpful and giving me ideas on what to do with my new countertop. Ray the installer was also very professional and did a beautiful job installing my new quartz countertop. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. My neighbour is hoping to call them today to make an appointment to have her counter done as well because she loved mine so much

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ktichen and 2 Baths

Bathrooms and kitchen look FANTASTIC! This company is very service oriented, gives lots of personal attention through the whole process from planning to installation. Meeta has a wealth of knowledge and experience to help with design decisions. Their products are very high quality and reasonably priced. Meeta and her team are personable and hardworking. I would highly recommend Planet Granite for any stone work you need.

Fanqi in Toronto
Fanqi in Toronto

Excellent countertop

Great experience with planet granite and quartz. Meeta is really helpful with scheduling and very knowledgeable on the countertops! Installation process was quick and professional. Highly recommend for countertop project!

Thank you so much for your business :)
It is a pleasure to work with you.

Kayla in Toronto
Kayla in Toronto
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Planet Granite

Our experience with Planet Granite was great and the staff was helpful and knowledgeable. The price we were given was also fair and reasonable. We love our countertops and everything met our expectations. Thank you Meeta and team!

It is a pleasure to work with you :)

DANIEL
DANIEL

Planet Granet is the Place to get your new counters

Planet Granite was fantastic. Meeta, Iliev who is the client facing project coordinator and owner is a delight to deal with. Always patient, always going that extra mile. The fabricators push out precision work with a finish that is impeccable. The installer is nothing short of a master at his craft. You may get comparable pricing from competitors, however; you will only get a superior job from Planet Granite! We will hire them for our next house job! Daniel & Carole Clement

Thank you so much for your business :)
It is a pleasure to work with you.

Valcron
Valcron

Kitchen Renovation

Meeta has an incredible showroom at Granite Planet & Quartz and is very knowledgeable about the products. She was always very helpful, courteous and professional spending lots of times with us.

The installers were extremely skilled and professional and did an amazing job installing the quartz. During the installation they cleaned up as they went along and brought their own cleaning products. The kitchen looks truly amazing, what an incredible transformation. I am just so impressed with their skill level.

I would highly recommend Meeta and her staff and would certainly use them again for any future renovation projects

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New Quartz countertop

We needed a new countertop for our kitchen renovation and decided to go high end. We contacted Planet Granite and were very impressed with
their showroom, workshop, choices of material and mostly the personalized service we received from Meeta. She was very patient, as we changed the size and location of the island a couple of times. Ray, their installer was very professional and meticulous in installing our new
countertop. Thank you to all the staff at Planet Granite for an excellent
job, from start to finish. Chris Laidler, Kanata

s&d
s&d
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing service, prices and quality!!

In our search for a new kitchen countertop, we visited 3 different providers. Two of them were way over priced and the staff either didn't want to help us or thought we were a bother to talk to, as though we were getting in the way of their daily activities.

When we met with Meeta at Planet Granite, she was super friendly, patient and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to provide us all the options she could think of to match our requirements. She was also very forthcoming about which stones were worth the money and which weren't. She was not interested in selling us the most expensive quartz but she was more concerned with us not over spending unnecessarily. What a breath of fresh air!

She's very responsive in answering our millions of questions, even on her days off and never found us a pain.

Her installer Ray is top shelf. His attention to detail is incredible and he clearly takes pride in his work. The seams where the stones connect are barely visible and the veins were very well matched.

Thanks for everything Meeta & Ray!!

More about Planet Granite & Quartz

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!