Planet Granite & Quartz

613-552-9999
106A-1140 Morrison Dr.
Ottawa
K2H 8S9

worked with Plant O Granite team to get fabulous granite for my kitchen remodel. Happy, happy, happy, the team was great to work with, good ideas, price and delivery installation. Service was excellent - would recommend to anyone looking for countertop service. In fact when speaking with 3 other couples at a party found out we all happily worked with Planet O Granite.

Kelly from Ottawa
Kelly from Ottawa

Granite Countertops

Planet Granite
613-552-9999
106A-1140 Morrison Dr.
Ottawa
K2H 8S9

I'd like to thank Meeta and her team for an amazing & timely job on the installation of my countertops. They were efficient, friendly and cleaned up everything before they left. Granite looks stunning, awesome job! I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Wes from Ottawa
Wes from Ottawa

Counter Top Install

A big thank you to Meeta for all her help and amazing pricing AND a huge thank you to Ray for the quality install. My wife and I didn't think we could afford Quartz tops but Meeta made it happen for less than what Acrylic was going to cost. We also got great pricing on a sink and faucet. Ray did an amazing job on the install. It was discovered that the sink had shifted after it was set and Ray came back re next day to reinstall it. A lot of work just for a 1/4", but he was more than happy to do it. I would definitely use them again'

S. Sawyer from Kanata
S. Sawyer from Kanata

Quartz Kitchen Counter

There was a good selection and price - installation was well explained and performed by Ray. Meeta and Lui were very good to deal with. Samples were provided as required for matching with other parts of kitchen renovation.

Suzanne H from Ottawa
Suzanne H from Ottawa

Kitchen Island Countertop

Meeta at Planet Granite was most helpful in helping me to choose the size and color of my granite to match an existing installation. In spite of the fact that I changed the size of the countertop more than once, Meeta was always patient and helpful while I came to the final decision on size, happily adjusting my quoted price each time I changed the size. The results turned out to be exactly what I needed. The installers were professional, polite and worked quickly. I would recommend Planet Granite to anyone looking for quality craftsmanship and good value.

josh eyking from Ottawa
josh eyking from Ottawa

quartz counter tops

We highly recommend Planet Granite when looking for stone counter tops. The selection is large with high quality products. Meeta, the owner, was excellent to us in finding the perfect Quartz counter top for both our kitchen and bathroom. She was a pleasure to work with, and the results were simply beautiful. Meeta's prices at Planet Granite are the best in Ottawa, for high end, quality products. The level of workmanship was not compromised at all. We were promised a day for installation and Planet Granite followed through. No delays or excuses. We are more than happy with the service we received here and would recommend Planet Granite to anyone. The level of professionalism and quality was remarkable.

janet from Nepean
janet from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

kitchen granite countertop

My husband and I looked at many granite fabricators in Ottawa and ended up choosing Planet Granite because of their price, ability to install in a timely manner and professionalism. Meeta was great to deal with and responded quickly to any questions we had. Most importantly, their work is absolutely beautiful and they delivered when they said they would - even though it was just before Christmas. Our granite has a relatively complex pattern and we had specific ideas about how we wanted it to look. Meeta and Lui worked their magic and we are very happy with the results. Just hosted Christmas and everyone loved the renovation, but especially the granite. We would highly recommend Planet Granite to anyone looking to have granite installed.

Marlene from Ottawa
Marlene from Ottawa

Granite kitchen counter tops

This shop was recommended by a friend for its good prices and good service and the place came through on both. Meeta was very helpful with advice and flexible too. She always got back to me quickly. The measurer/installers were also first rate. I would certainly use them again.

Michael
Michael

Kitchen countertop

Positive experience with Planet Granite. Easy to deal with and always on time. We had an issue with the sink on install, but they responded quickly to fix the problem, and now everything looks great.

Pawan from Ottawa
Pawan from Ottawa

Granite Countertops

My most recent kitchen countertop project was about 2 weeks ago. Meeta and Lui of Planet Granite helped me with the selection of granite slab, design, fabrication and installation. As usual, I was impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, craftsmanship, quality, pricing and accommodating my renovation schedule. I expanded and upgraded my kitchen cabinets and countertop in a new condominium to gain more space as we will be downsizing from a single home. My wife and I love the new granite countertop .. it's beautiful. We look forward to moving into our new condominium soon. Planet Granite helped me with my previous two projects about 4 years ago and I will definitely recommend them for quality and competitive pricing.

More about Planet Granite & Quartz

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!