Planet Granite

Pawan from Ottawa
Pawan from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Granite Countertops

My most recent kitchen countertop project was about 2 weeks ago. Meeta and Lui of Planet Granite helped me with the selection of granite slab, design, fabrication and installation. As usual, I was impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, craftsmanship, quality, pricing and accommodating my renovation schedule. I expanded and upgraded my kitchen cabinets and countertop in a new condominium to gain more space as we will be downsizing from a single home. My wife and I love the new granite countertop .. it's beautiful. We look forward to moving into our new condominium soon. Planet Granite helped me with my previous two projects about 4 years ago and I will definitely recommend them for quality and competitive pricing.

John Hunter from Ottawa
John Hunter from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Remodeling

My wife decided that our kitchen needs to be redone. Planet Granite was recommended to us by our contractor Ottawa Renos. The owners Loue and Meta were very helpful with everything from choosing the granite slabs to timing and coordination with the contractor to the final installation. I will strongly recommend them to anyone.

ross Eliot from Ottawa
ross Eliot from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Granite counters

Me and my lovely wife recently renovated our house! Out of all trades ,mostly recommended by friends and other professionals, we rated Planet Granite as number one  according to the following categories:
1. Communication 2. Professional behaviour 3. Clean service 4. Punctuality 5. Product quality 6. Price
Before contracting Planet Granite for counter tops , we carefully examined 3 other companies.  My wife had made the choice based on the easy communication , professionalism and competitive price that the company  offered. The rest is history with happy end! Highly recommended company! Completed the project flawlessly!
2 thumbs up!

Optional review: It is a hit and miss with trades! Play it by ear and I hope my review will help!

Abby in Gloucester
Abby in Gloucester
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Bathroom & Kitchen countertops

Bad service…. They never follow up on the installation done 3 months ago. We had few items to be fixed in my mother bathroom and kitchen countertop, they never call back or return our calls. I'll never recommend this place to anybody. Be careful when deal with this people. I had to hire a different shop to do their “crappy work” (sorry for the word) and paid an extra.

Russ in Nepean
Russ in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Kitchen Counters

Installed a full countertop and desk in the kitchen using a beautiful granite called Hawaiian Sunset. Purchased a farmers sink from them which they installed. The countertop was beautifully done despite the odd shape of the bar side of the counter. Very happy.

More about Planet Granite

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!