Zel Counter Tops

Zel Counter Tops

Reviews for Zel Counter Tops

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Kitchen Renovation with Quartz

We are so happy with Zel countertops. The installers arrived as scheduled and the countertops were installed to our perfection. The cost was as quoted and the workmanship was excellent. Installed a large area with only one seam- other quotations were designed with two seams. Workmanship completely guaranteed to our satisfaction.
They did the counters, sink and desk area with Caesar stone Quartz.

Anita from Hepburn
Anita from Hepburn
1 review Hepburn, SK

Kitchen countertops

I bought countertops from Zel. I paid in full and went to the back to pick up and when they were finished loading them in the lady from the front said there was an additional charge that I new nothing about and it was on a separate invoice. They said it was for ordering from Winnipeg for it to get done quicker which I was not in a hurry or asked for that. I feel that this was unprofessional and a charge that I should not have been charged. I left unhappy and they said nothing to me no even have a nice day. I want to support local companies and thats why I choice Zel but I feel they were dishonest in there quote and have hidden charges that they spring on me last minute,well that's my experience. And I wrote a review on there Facebook page and they erased it which makes me feel even less about them as a company knowing they don't value there customers opinions and experience. Very dissapointed.