Crescent Hill Gallery

Reviews for Crescent Hill Gallery

Kelly
Kelly

Art, Art and more Art

We had been searching for a couple of years to fill the empty walls in our new custom-built house, when we walked into Crescent Hill Gallery. We were immediately smitten with a number of large pieces from Various Canadian Artists. We fell in love with 5-10 pieces. They brought them all over and installed them and a handful of others to our walls. We were allowed to keep them for a few weeks to determine if they worked in our space. We ultimately kept 7 and will definitely go back for more.

Sharon in North Burlington
Sharon in North Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Purchased Original Art

Purchased and original piece of Art work for the first time (Maya Eventov). Crescent Hill offered to place it in my home first before I purchased it to make sure it was what I wanted They delivered and hung it up on my wall. They also offer a trade in if you grow tired of your purchase and wish to have something else. Service was Exceptional, I will go back to them again.