Murray's Appliance Service

Reviews for Murray's Appliance Service

Bellatony2 in Brampton
Bellatony2 in Brampton

Washing machine repair

My washer wouldn't empty the water. I called Murray appliances and he came the same day. Mr. Murray was professional and repaired my washer and it works like new.

I appreciate the repair and not trying to get me to buy a new one.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Washing machine repair

Ad says services caledon but in fact he charges extra for distances he claims are too far within Caledon. Seemed abrupt and out of place because he had to move machine from its location to get in behind machine for what is a routine check up and/or diagnosis. Customer service disposition lacked professionalism on site. Ended up repairs would cost almost as much as for new machine! Not impressed and not again.

Toby from Brampton
Toby from Brampton

Dryer Repair

My dryer stopped working and smoke was coming out of the panel. I called Murray's Appliance Service and he was able to come out that afternoon between jobs to assess what was wrong. He left and bought the part and came back and completed the job the same day. Parts were $35 and labour was $100. He was polite and got the job done. Labour seemed a little steep but overall it was less than investing in a new dryer.

Lisa from Caledon
Lisa from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Stainless Steel Refrigerator Repair

Bottom line is this person was so incompetent it took them 40 minutes just to get the freezer door off and the problems escalated from there. End result, he tried to charge me double his $90 quote (guaranteed by his internet ad that the quote won't increase once he starts the job) and with all his incompetence pushed the fridge back only to damage my slate floor, damage the new kitchen cabinet surrounding it (all of which I could live with) and to dent my stainless steel fridge with the wire rack from the freezer which he banged multiple times (while he left the fridge alarm going for about 15 minutes??). Tried to call directly to resolve which was met with unbelievable expletives then issued a complaint to the Better Business Bureau which he failed to respond to. He has the worst customer rating you can have ("F") with the BBB. I sure wish I knew about this website before I opened the phone book - everyday I go to the fridge and the first thing I see is the damage he did and I feel like crying. I know its only an appliance but I would like to make sure he isn't so careless with anyone else.