Universal Slate International Inc

3821 9 Street SE Calgary AB T2G 3C7
Cowtown homeowner
Cowtown homeowner

Tile for master bath

I had been working with Universal Slate for our bath reno and thought that what I had ordered was the product listed on my receipt. Upon receiving the product, we found that it was not what we thought and felt a little deceived at the company's use of the terms describing the product. We asked to return it which they did for some of the tile but part of it they wouldn't take back without a restocking fee. We decided to keep the product but were left feeling the experience was somewhat unpleasant in the end. I did give them high marks for the service we received throughout the choosing process, the staff were very patient, helpful and prompt. I felt bad returning the product after all their work but they should've been more upfront with what it is that they are selling and not try to call it something else. I did find exactly what I was looking for at another store for the same price but Universal Slate does have some nice products and fairly good service which kept my review points higher.