Nufloors Coquitlam

HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Coquitlam  >  Nufloors Coquitlam

Reviews for Nufloors Coquitlam

1 review Port Moody, BC

home restoration

nufloors redid our floors after we had a water leak. Excellent service & workmanship. It was not a planned reno but they made it alot easier for us. Hardwood & luxury tile looks great

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Hardwood floors

Worse experience of my life. Would never use them again or recommend any work to be done by this company.

Bought a new townhouse, floors done by nufloors. Hardwood panels started to shift with gaps between 1/2cm to 4 cm gaps, over 40 differnt locations in 1200 sq/ft unit. Plus had multiple gaps against wall and transition strips. They came by 3-4 times, did not fix problems and was told if I wanted it fixed I would have to pay out of my pocket.

Unacceptable customer service!!!

Note: was dealing with Brian, absolutely worse customer service ever.

Jennifer from Port Moody
Jennifer from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Laminate Floor

Nufloors did a great job with my new floors. Working with both Niki and Jen made things so easy! They had a great variety of samples to take home with me and Jen provide some awesome design insight based on my plans for my home. I actually ended up going with her flooring suggestion, which was different than my original vision....and I'm so glad I did. My floor looks amazing! The installers showed up on time every day, were so polite and worked super hard. I wouldn't hesitate to use Nufloors again....a great experience start to finish.

margaret ramsdale from West Vancouver
margaret ramsdale from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Installation of hardwood flooring

Recently Nufloors Coquitlam installed 2000 sq. ft. of hardwood flooring in our new condo. It was a very difficult job removing old hardwood and installing new while complying with strata disturbance bylaws. We have used them in 7 other homes. The products have performed beautifully and Brian & Andy did incredible installations. We always recommend Nufloors Coquitlam to all of our friends. They are professional, reliable, work with integrity, offer great quality and excellent value.

Karen McCullough from Vancouver
Karen McCullough from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home renovation

When you arrive at the store, it just looks like a little place but then you go in and realize that it's got a huge warehouse with an amazing variety of inventory, great prices, fantastic service. Nikki and her staff are the best! Very knowledgeable and are straight shooters who won't sell you something you don't need.

Patti Therrien from Burnaby
Patti Therrien from Burnaby
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

renovations

We were happy with the product available to choose from. We've had the carpet for approx 9 years and we still get compliments are the carpet we choose. It was on the expensive side, but sometimes you get what you pay for. The only reason why I reviews them at a 6 stars out of ten, I found the installation of the carpets with bubbles now after 9 years but the carpet quality is till above average.

denatale from Burnaby
denatale from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

flooring

We found the quality of service and flooring at Nufloors Coquitlam to be exemplary. From finding the perfect engineered hardwood flooring for our condo to its delivery -- and being able to return some of the extra material -- our experience with Nufloors was fabulous. We love our flooring and highly recommend them for all flooring needs.

corinne from Coquitlam
corinne from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

new carpeting

We were shopping for floor covering that we could afford, fit our lifestyle, and, because we are not in a high tax bracket, needed to last for a very long time. Because of our modest income, we are not prone to snap decisions. On 3 different occasions, we visited the same store and talked to 3 different sales consultants. On each visit, we received consistent information and no pressure. We were honest with each of the consultants, and told them that we were dealing with another sales person, whom we expected would receive the commission on the sale. It made no difference to the quality and quantity of help we received.

The work was done on schedule and with absolutely no problems or overcharges. We were pretty happy with the quality of service we received, and with the fact that the product was scheduled, delivered and installed exactly as per our requirements.

When it comes time to replace any more flooring, we would not hesitate to contact Nufloors first.
G & C

Maureen Potvin from North Vancouver
Maureen Potvin from North Vancouver
2 reviews Lynn Valley, BC

Flooring Project

Clearly NuFloors has no intention of admitting to their mistakes and clearly have no desire. Beware of the twists and poor customer service of NuFloors.

The understanding and agreement with NuFloors was that once they remove the old flooring, if there are unforeseen work to be done that could not be estimated then the cusotmer (me) would be responsible. I agreed to that. But what happened was that the installer came and didn't attempt to remove any old flooring at all. He stated the obvious about needing 60 more bags of cement than was estimated. If the installer could make an estimate before starting ANY work, why couldn't the estimator???????
Again, after 2 calls with Nufloors staff after job completion, money was not discussed or raised by either men, John or Craig. They just helped themselves to my visa card!

After numerous attempts to have the project estimated properly we agreed to a price. I am so greatful that NuFloors admits here in this forum that they under estimated the job! I insisted numerous times to reconsider the estimated 2 bags of cement. I suggested he use a tool besides my dogs ball! Thanks again for admitting you also retained my visa information and used it without my permission. Stores are not allowed to keep your visa number and use it whenever they decide. You have to ask for it again sir.

Thanks HomeStar this service works well. Thanks NuFloors for admitting your estimate was wrong. After all my furniture and everything was moved out, then the price was changed by Nufloors due to their poor estimate of leveling cement required. They also estimated this job to be 1 day! I begged the saleman to come back and re-look at his estimate. Beware people, they did hold me hostage on a Friday with company coming to stay from out of country the following week. I was told "Sign for more money or we walk out on you" This was AFTER they came to my home and estimated the project.

It seems clear that after Miss Potvin signed the agreement that included a $1500 discount for levelling, labour and included compensation for 1/2 day of her missing work, she had no intention of paying us.

Thank you Miss Potvin for verifying that we provided you with an estimate, an approximate calculation of a job that may or may not require adjustments. Also, once again, a credit card authorization was signed by you for the balance owed permitting us to run your card.

Miss Potvin is negligent in advising you, the consumer, that the reason there was $4k added to her job was that her floor required extensive amounts of levelling to make the product she chose be able to be installed and be warrantied by the manufacturer. Once we remove the floor, we have to assess what the correct plan of action to take. Let me be clear, no one forced her to sign the agreement that she signed. Furthermore, the install agreement that was also signed by Miss Potvin clearly stated that payment is required within 48hours of completion to which we put through the payment. We also have recorded phoning her over 5 times to which we received no response to ensure she was aware. Moreover, our accountant can verify that Miss Potvin agreed that the amount owed was "correct and in order" and at only such time that we asked for our remaining payment, she held us hostage by saying "what are you going to compensate me with for my time and energy," and when we responded we felt the install was honoured, she claimed going to lawyer.

More about Nufloors Coquitlam

Nufloors Coquitlam has been serving the tri city residents since 1986. As a second generation family run business, we pride ourselves on community, commitment, service, product, warranty and our team. Over half of our staff has been with us for over 28 years! We are proud to be a member ...