L & L Contracting

7 Derby Ln St Catharines ON L2P3R1
HomeStars  >  Siding in Saint Catharines  >  L & L Contracting

Reviews for L & L Contracting

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Windows, Doors and Siding.

L & L Contracting
905-641-9799
7 Derby Ln
St Catharines
L2P3R1

Larry and Tim are wonderful! I love the work they do and will keep bringing them back to do more. In a heartbeat I will refer all my friends and family to them. They are honest hardworking guys. Keep up the great work!

April & Jesse

Adrienne in Saint Catharines
Adrienne in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

exterior door installation

Could not be happier with the installation and choice of my new exterior doors, friendly professional. Ensured and recommend best choice of door and color four our home. I would not hesitate to recommend.

Janette in NOTL
Janette in NOTL
9 reviews Street, ON

Insulation and Siding to exterior of home

They recommended the insulation and helped us apply for the Home Energy Audit to get our insulation paid for in rebates. They did an excellent job and our neighbours had contracted them for their home shortly after ours was done!