Bert's Door & Lock Service

Review for Bert's Door & Lock Service

Abby Rozen from Toronto
Abby Rozen from Toronto

Locked out of 2 doors

My friend suggested Bert to deal with our basement - we were locked out of every door. He was extremely professional, helpful & knowledgeable! He picked one lock for us, and then re-keyed another lock so that we'd always have the key for the back door (something I had been putting off for years). I thought we'd have to replace the lock, but not so!

I was really impressed that since he charged for an hour he offered to do more than I initially asked in order to get my money's worth - that was a first for me.

I'm so pleased with how much he did in just an hour and for a very competitive fee. Thanks Bert!