Athens Rugs-Tapis Ltd

Reviews for Athens Rugs-Tapis Ltd

Heideggerr1 in Scarborough
Heideggerr1 in Scarborough

Unprofessional Service

I spoke with Ivan yesterday and scheduled an appointment after I had to call him back to remind him I wanted one. He told me Nick would be at my place at 3pm. I moved all the furniture out of my place so he would be able to do the job. I waited 40 minutes and no one showed up. Then I get a phone call from Nick telling me he was going to be another 20 minutes. I can understand if he was running late. However, not to do me the courtesy of calling me at 3 pm or soon after to tell me this was totally unprofessional. I would not recommend this store to anyone.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet and Flooring

Purchased carpeting for 5 bedrooms, hallway and stairs, and had it installed. Also purchased vinyl flooring for living room and dining room. Excellent turn-around with getting their installers in to meet our tight deadlines.

Mohammed in Orleans
Mohammed in Orleans
1 review Orl, ON

Relaid carpet

We had tried to lay a new carpet ourselves and it didn't quite work out. We had Mario and Athens rugs come in to relay the carpet and they did a good job.