Maysfield Appliance Repair

MCo in Edmonton
MCo in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

repair washer

They booked me in for washer and dryer repair next day. Let me know the price on the phone, of visit and parts likely needed, and was charged exactly that. George the technician was friendly and knowledgeable, and explained anything I had questions about. Will call them again if needed for sure!

Kathy in Edmonton
Kathy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Service

We have several rental properties and have used Maysfield Appliance Repair for many years for all our appliance repair needs. The service techicians have great knowledge of the different appliance brands and are great at assessing and repairing the problem! Great company!!!!

Ash Beresford from Edmonton
Ash Beresford from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dryer Repair

May from Maysfield Appliance Repair was quick to respond to my call for a quote on fixing my dryer. There was no heat when I turned the machine on. She came to figure out the problem and taught me a great deal about the machines, and of course, fixed the problem. Very amiable and professional.