Hilltop Granite

Review for Hilltop Granite

Someone in Brampton
Someone in Brampton

Granite Tiling Throughout Home

I own a 4600 Sqft home, and it can be expensive to tile a home that big with granite. At the same time I spent months looking for the right tile. Saw one I liked at a couple places, but they didn't tend to have enough for me to use the tile throughout my home. Eventually ended up finding that same tile "Dakota Mahogany" at Tile Land, and they had a massive warehouse on the backside of their retail showroom! The price was far cheaper than the others as well. Most other places were charging around $8-$9 per sqft for the same tile, and I was able to get it for $6.50+taxes! Looks great on my floors and can say that none of the tiles were damaged! Definitely a place worth a look if you're in for granite tiles.