Poolarama

jennifersample
jennifersample
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

In-Ground Pool Installation

I had an in-ground pool installed in August 2018. There were some hiccups, however I wouldn’t realistically expect a project this size to go seamlessly. The issue I have had is with respect to communication. This is a deal breaker for me. When I spend 40K I want to know what’s going on. I want to be kept informed of dates. I want issues I note acknowledged and I want to know what is going to be done to address them. I also expect adequate information so I’m not left guessing or searching the internet to find out how to operate the system. On several occasions I felt dismissed and spoken to condescendingly by the staff member I was dealing with. While I was willing to brush it off the first few times I started to grow tired of it. I did stumble upon a different employee named Adam during the process and I have been quite pleased with his responsiveness, however the damage has already been done.