Careful Painting

Review for Careful Painting

Colleen in Vancouver
Colleen in Vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

interior touch up painting in preparation for listing house

Derek and his painter were absolutely fabulous to work with. I cannot recommend them highly enough. In fact, I wish I had more painting for them to do so that I could have them back!! It was a pleasure to have them in my home and to have such a great job done also.
On top of the super work they did, I decided (after all the painting equipment had been removed from my house) that I wanted one additional small area painted. Derek came back and spent about 45 minutes doing the painting himself for me on a Saturday -- without charge.
Thank you for the great work, Careful Painting!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vancouver?