Capital Home Inspections

Reviews for Capital Home Inspections

Janie in Ottawa
Janie in Ottawa

Home Inspection

I cannot say enough good things about Capital Home Inspections and Steve was professional, extremely knowledgeable and very clear about what would be required short term, meduim​ term and long term. I would recommend Steve in a heartbeart.

Holly in Ottawa
Holly in Ottawa

Home Inspection

I have used Capital Home Inspections twice and am always impressed with their service and commitment to their clients. Steve is always willing to go the extra mile and spend one-on one time with his clients explaining the details of his report. He educates you about the house and also discusses how to maintain your home over the years. He takes lots of pictures and is very clear and concise. My new home is located in Greely and Steve was very knowledgeable about “country” living. Our home has its own septic and well and Steve was able to help us understand the intricacies of these systems. I have proudly and with confidence recommended him multiple times to friends and colleagues. A+ service.

Marielle McGovern from Ottawa
Marielle McGovern from Ottawa

Pre-Delivery Inspection for new condo

Steve accompanied me for the pre-delivery inspection of my new condo. Beforehand, I wasn't sure that I needed a home inspector to come with me but my parents recommended it and I'm so glad I took their advice and booked Steve. He asked lots of knowledgeable questions and helped make sure that no deficiencies or issues were left unnoticed. As a first-time home buyer, it gave me a lot of confidence to know that someone with expertise was guiding me through this process. Booking him was easy and straightforward and he sent me his report, complete with pictures, the day after the inspection. I would highly recommend him.

Daniel in Ottawa
Daniel in Ottawa

Home inspection

We're very glad we chose Capital Home Inspection when we purchased our new home. The inspection was very thorough, and we learned a lot about the house at the same time. Steve is excellent because he also educates the potential owner on how to take care of the house.

Ashley in Ottawa
Ashley in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection

Steve Clayton of Capital Home Inspection is a great choice for you home inspection. He was very thorough when we bought our resale home, and has offered advice and great referrals over the past year. He doesn't just inspect your home, he tells you how to maintain it.