Crazy Joe's Drapery Warehouse

Drapery & Curtains
Crazy Joe's Drapery Warehouse

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery Warehouse

Custom drapes and rollershades

If a great price is important to you, Crazy Joe in Mississauga is your guy. These were the best prices I could find for custom drapery the GTA (price listed is inclusive of tax and was for one bedroom custom drapes, high ceiling, and one second bedroom custom rollershades high ceiling. Includes all materials and labor). Turnaround time is quicker than most as well

Clara in Brampton
Clara in Brampton

Drapes and Sheers

We started shopping around for a drape and sheers and I am so pleased we did as the difference was like night and day. We would thoroughly recommend Crazy Joe’s because he genuinely welcomes you and wants to help – he is a true professional with lots of personality. We also found his amazing selection, fantastic price and service EXCEPTIONAL. Thanks Joe for all your help. Marisa November 7, 2019

linda in Toronto
linda in Toronto

Roller Shades for Kitchen

I purchased two custom roller shades from Crazy Joe recently. The entire process was quick and easy and we had our blinds within a few days.

I received exactly what I wanted and the pricing was better than the competition.

I would recommend Crazy Joe if you are looking for custom window coverings.

Harjinder Singh  in Scarborough
Harjinder Singh in Scarborough

Sheers

It was a great experience working with crazy Joe. He takes his customers satisfaction very seriously. I couldn't be happier with my overall experience. I was pleased with the price and service... I will diffintly call joe for my next installation. I would reccomend this to everyone who reads this message

Drapes

We visited Crazy Joe's Drapery March 20th 2019 and my drapes were installed today April 10th They look wonderful. The materiel selection was fantastic lots to choose from. I would recommend Crazy Joe's for quality and installation service. Kathleen L.

Caroline
Caroline

Curtains

We ordered 5 sets of curtains and 2 sets of blinds from Crazy Joe's about 2 years ago. We went to Crazy Joe's for their selection and great prices. We first went to Crazy Joe's almost 40 years ago when we first got curtains for our new home at the time and again when it was time to refresh the curtains about 15 years ago. Of the 5 sets of curtains and 2 sets of blinds we ordered more recently, we installed them ourselves and 6 were perfect. One set of curtains however would not open at all so we always had them drawn. We finally got around to calling Crazy Joe's 2 years after picking them up and despite the length of time that had elapsed, Leo from Crazy Joe's kindly offered to do a house call. Turns out, we had clipped one of the pins incorrectly which is why we were unable to open the curtains. After Leo discovered the issue, the curtains opened fine. We were thrilled! And very surprised that Leo did not charge us for the visit, especially given that it was our own doing that caused the curtains to not open initially. Leo, thank you for fixing our problem and for the beautiful curtains! We will continue to use Crazy Joe's for our drapery needs and recommend your place to friends and family!

Martin Grace in Etobicoke
Martin Grace in Etobicoke

Drapes

My wife I visited Crazy Joe's on March 2nd 2019. We received an exceptional service and equally a very entertaining experience. Joe is a character, clearly loves what he does and is a consummate professional.
We were not rushed and his consultation regarding our requirements was very competent, efficient and again filled with humor and warmth.

Lori  in Mississauga
Lori in Mississauga

Bay window curtains

Everybody told me to hang regular curtains and be done with it. I said no way. I want to enjoy the purpose of a bay window. I googled drapery Mississauga and found this hidden gem. I explained what I was looking/hoping for and they made it happen. Joe together with his entire team are very professional, honest, and a keen eye for design. They listen to your wish list, pay attention to detail and the selection of drapery can be overwhelming but they made it so easy. The drapes were installed today and are so beautiful. They made it right!! $500 for everything. She designed the layout, special ordered the fabric, installer came out the next day & measured & came back today and installed. HIGHLY recommend Crazy Joe. He is not crazy, he is awesome!! Thank you Crazy Joe for making my bay window so sexy. I love love love it.

Barbara Wierzchowski in Scarborough
Barbara Wierzchowski in Scarborough

Window covering

We use Crazy Joe's whenever we need window coverings because they are the best. They are helpful and provide good service and prices are affordable. They have a lot of products availability. Crazy Joe"s store has great prices and good quality selection.

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery Warehouse

Crazy Joes Kennedy, your #1Draper. The original CrazyJoe! ! offers many products, ready made, pleated sheers or pleated panels. Sheers with Grommets or Panels with grommets. Custom made, Blinds, drapery, hardware, curtain rods. . whatever your needs are, we have you covered, just like our products will have your windows ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Toronto?