Take Us For Granite

HomeStars  >  Countertops in West St. Paul  >  Take Us For Granite

Reviews for Take Us For Granite

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Kitchen granite counter top

I got quotes from a number of companies. Take us for Granite were very competitive. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. Dianne encouraged me to ask questions and answered everything I asked. The installers did a terrific job. The end result is a great looking counter top.

amir from Winnipeg
amir from Winnipeg
3 reviews Winnipeg, MB

kitchen renovation

I recently decided to renovate my kitchen. I found them on kijiji then went to their store. The prices were great considering the quality of the products. They installed within a week. Overall I would definitely recommend them.

Jane in Winnipeg
Jane in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Installation of granite in kitchen and bathroom

This company was professional, accommodating and very competitive in their pricing of their high quality products. In fact no other company in the city could come close to their pricing for the same quality of granite. Linda was extremely helpful and they provided the best pricing with an excellent guarantee (better than any others in the Winnipeg market). The installation team was very careful not to damage my home in any way during installation and they were very clean. I was so impressed with my kitchen installation that I went to them immediately when I decided to renovate my bathroom.

Great company to deal with!