Countertops

Anatoloy in Markham
Anatoloy in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Very satisfied! My family had a counter top ,sink, island and fire place installed in our kitchen recently, and were very happy with the finished product. The staffs were all professional and helpful! We would definitely, and have, recommended them to our family and friends!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Stonecraft Countertop

We would like to thank Natalya and Elena at Stonecraft for assisting us in the purchase and installation of our new quartz countertop. These ladys were always very informative an ready to answer all our questions and concerns.

We would recommend Stonecraft for all your countertop needs.

Greg & Mary (Thornhill)

Hi Mary,
Thank you so much for posting this review. We are glad to know that you liked our services, products and professionalism. Working on your project was pure pleasure and we are thrilled that you are happy with the outcome.

Heartiest Regards
StonecraftCanada team!

Monique in Toronto
Monique in Toronto

Quartz kitchen countertop

I am so impressed with this company!! After a month of going around looking at various different granite and quartz countertops, we finally decided on quartz which is man-made or engineered, because our budget would not allow for granite. My challenge was having to get used to seeing a seam with quartz. While there should only be a single seam (more than one indicates shoddy workmanship) but it's still a seam. All of the quotes I had received were within $100 to $300 of each other. I decided to go with Stonecraft after reading countless 10 star reviews and meeting Natalya, at their Richmond Hill location. We negotiated until we came up with a price that my budget could afford and went with quartz instead of granite which is much pricier. Fast forward a few weeks later to installation day. Three guys showed up only 20 minutes late in a major snow storm. Within two hours they had the countertops and sink installed. When I looked at the finished product I could not believe that there was no seam. I asked one of the installers why there was no seam. He pointed to the beveled edge on all the overhangs and smiled at me. "This is how you've hidden the seam I asked incredulously?!?!" That's awesome! (See photo below). Unless you were an expert in the quartz countertop manufacturing process you would never know this wasn't all one piece. I highly recommend this company to everyone looking to replace they're awful formica countertops with stone or engineered stone. I cannot say enough about Stonecraft!! Thank you for my lovely new countertops!! I've included a picture of just the edge for you to get an idea. As you can clearly see there is no seam going through the middle the overhang!! It just looks like a nicely finished edge. Anyone who has done the same kind of research on these countertops as I have, can see exactly what I'm talking about. Now there is still a partial plastic seal on the tops of the countertops which will look like seams where there are none so I have not included a picture of the whole countertop yet. The plastic seals are there for protection because I don't have a backsplash yet. I will send a picture of the finished product as soon as that is done

Hi Monique,

I would like to thank you for a great review sent to Home Stars.
I appreciate good words you said about my company and people.
It was pleasure to deal with you.
Enjoy your countertop.

Have a nice day,
Natalya

TOPOHTO
TOPOHTO
4 reviews , ON

Basement Granite Countertop

Absolutely amazing company! We had an unusual job in the basement where we needed to cut and re-install an existing countertop. I have called approximately 20 other suppliers and most either refused/were not interested or asked an exorbitant rates. Stonecraft not only agreed to do the installation, they have done an amazing job, done it quickly and charge was very reasonable. Highly recommended - this company is a gem! I will not even bother calling any other suppliers when we need anything stone-related done.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. It means a lot to our entire team.
The guys loved working with you and for you.
Looking forward to see you again soon with new project!
Stonecraft Canada team.

howard
howard

Kitchen Renovation -- Excellent work

I have a complex kitchen with 22 year old laminated countertop on cabinets with all sorts of shapes, plus existing granite in the middle. Stonecraft measured and fabricated granite within a fraction of a millimeter for a flawless installation. As well, color and edges matched exactly existing granite. Work done within time and within budget. Excellent precision work. Great results. All people of company from sales, measurements, fabrication and installation a pleasure to deal with.

Dear Howard,
Thank you so much for your recent business with Stonecraft Canada. It is returning customers like you, that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful. Please come again with new project! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
Elena, Natalia and All
Stonecraft Canada Team

Carly in Toronto
Carly in Toronto

Condo countertop replacement

Amazing workmanship and these guys know what they do in Granite/Quartz business! I was little worried when we requested our old condo countertop replacement to Stonecraft Canada but Elena was very helpful to give us a competitive pricing and treat us fairly (even our job was very small compared to
big houses in Woodbridge). Dimitri who came for the measurement was highly professional and polite (and funny) and the installation guys were professional, courteous and on time. One thing that I wish they took a major credit card but they take
cash, a personal cheque and internet e-transfer payment. Thank you so much. We will be using them again for our next house kitchen countertop in the future!

Dear Carly,
We are truly grateful to you for choosing us as your best countertop manufacturer.
If you or someone you know is ever in need of a new granite or marble countertop, we hope you’ll think of Stonecraft Canada.

Elena

Private User reviews Rockwood, ON

We are returning customers of Stonecraft Canada. Some while ago we choose Stonecraft Canada because of their outstanding price to quality ratio which differentiated them from many others available vendors of natural stone fixtures and accessories. Since that time we used Stonecraft Canada services numerous times. We have several granite and marble products from them: countertop, fireplace enclosure, bathroom countertop and additions plus some ornamental accessories. Besides they helped us to adjust existing kitchen countertop to newly replaced appliances. To me - this is undisputed truth that there is no project too small for Stonecraft. And everything they did for us was always top notch: best material, prompt service and outstanding craftsmanship. Everything was always flawlessly fit to each other and Stonecraft always made sure that we are completely satisfied with the service. I also wanted to emphasise their professionalism and deep knowledge of all kind of stones.
It was always a pleasure to deal with Stonecraft Canada. I highly recommend Stonecraft’s product and services and looking forward to the next projects with them.

Thank you for your kind words!
Speaking on behalf of the company, we are glad that you have enjoyed the enhanced quality of our products and services. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.

Warmly,
Natalia

Natalia and Greg in Vaughan
Natalia and Greg in Vaughan

Kitchen granite counter top

So happy we choose to work with stonecraftcanada.ca! Incredibly professional team! The owners Natasha and Sergei took the time to explain every different types of granite and other stones available on the market. The masters at the shop showed how the granite cut and assembled . The job was done in a very timely and professional manner from the beginning to the end. Wonderful job! Would absolutely recommend this company to everyone interested in changing the counter top! In our case we left our old backsplash tiles and the team made the removal of the old countertop so nicely that not even one tile got damaged. Once again very pleased!

Dear Natalia and Greg,
Thank you so much for choosing to work with Stonecraft Canada. We absolutely love when new customers give us a shot. We happy that you’re enjoying your new granite counters, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Warmly,
Sergey, Natalia

Vikki
Vikki
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops

Stonecraft was one of my favourite vendors to work with during our home renovations earlier this year. I had visited many countertop fabricators before we signed with Stonecraft, their pricing is competitive, workmanship is great, and service excellent! Elena was very helpful from beginning to end, she not only referred us locations to hand pick our quartzite slab, but also recommended the type of edge cut to do on our heavily patterned quartzite (cut on bevel edge instead of on the side, you really don't notice the line at all!). We even got the main bath countertop for free as advertised on their website, which made it easy for us to then decide to go ahead with the master en suite countertop as well. Thank-You Elena and the Stonecraft team :)

Thanks for your encouraging words! We are so happy that you are pleased with our job. It really makes people from our team feel good to know that they are appreciated. It was our pleasure to work with you! Please enjoy your new countertops. We look forward to hear from your family and friends.
All the Best.
Elena and Stonecraft team.

Yuliya from Oakville
Yuliya from Oakville

Quartz counter top for small corner vanity

I would definitely say, “no project is too small” for StoneCraft Canada, even counter top for small vanity. For our first bathroom renovation we ordered vanity base from Germany and did not pay too much attention for its depth. So when we come to StoneCraft to choose quartz top, Elena pointed out to us our vanity size problem. She tried her best to fit the smallest sink and faucets, which was not easy. She told us about standards and came with an idea how we could increase counter top depth and get necessary extra inches, she even contacted the company from whom we ordered our vanity and asked them to provide side fillers. Than she recommended us to have 2 backsplashes instead of one and was absolutely right. For our small project she spend overall an hour trying to place all elements the way we asked her. We are very thankful for her patients and professionalism. We would definitely recommend Elena and her team.

It was our pleasure to work with you. Thank you for encouraging words. Your support is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to meet your expectations whenever you need our service.

Thanks again, for your business.

Elena

Stonecraft Canada Inc

More about Stonecraft Canada

Stonecraft Canada INC - the one stop shopping to implement beauty of natural stone in your home! We manufacture kitchen countertops, granite table tops, marble tub surrounds, bathroom vanity tops, stone fireplaces, granite decks, and onyx bar tops. We will fabricate any stone product you can imagine for your home ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?