Lo-Cost Appliance Repair

Lori in Regina
Lori in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Dryer repair

I booked this company just from looking in the phone book, I didn't know anyone who had used them before. My appt. time came and went and 30min. after he said he would arrive, I called him. He said he was running late, and would be here as soon as he could. He came about an hour later (1 1/2 hr. after appt) I had no problem with him, and he did fix my dryer as he said he would. The price to fix it did seem a tad high, but what do I know about dryer repair. He was also supposed to go to a friend of mine later on that day, but he did not show up at her house at all, and no phone call to say he couldn't make it etc. I really would not recommend him to anyone, because I don't think he will show up!