Omega Iron And Railings

Reviews for Omega Iron And Railings

Nancy
Nancy

front railing

From the moment we contacted Omega Iron and Railings, our experience has been exceptional in every way. George responded to our initial request for a new wrought iron railing, very quickly, gave us an approximate cost and offered to have someone make a site visit at our convenience. We were fortunate to have Angelo come to our house. Angelo was extremely helpful, patient and professional. Angelo was very good to work with us regarding the height and styles of the railing and offered suggestions---all of which we took and are very glad we did. George communicated each step of the process in having the railings made---so we always knew what stage they were at. When we went outside to see the finished product after Angelo completed the installation, the railings were even more beautiful than we imagined they would be. They have pleasingly transformed the look of the house, as Angelo said they would. We have not worked with a company and people who have been as helpful and even more---seemed to be happy that we are happy. I would definitely call them first for any future work and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Nancy, it was a pleasure working with you. We are glad that you are satisfied. Thank again. George @ Omega Iron and Railings

C & L Clendenning in Pickering
C & L Clendenning in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Hand rail

We are extremely happy with the product and service we received from Omega. Even though this was a relatively small job, George was very friendly and helpful answering all our questions. Several styles of rail were offered to choose from, as well as several colours. The rail was manufactured and ready for pick up quickly, and for a very reasonable price. As they exceeded our expectations, we would not hesitate to work with or recommend Omega for any iron work.
Thanks to George and his team. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Thanks Craig. It was a pleasure doing business with you. George @ Omega Iron and Railings

kennedydebora25
kennedydebora25
1 review Cameron, ON

Deck railing

A railing around the deck and handrails for the two sets of steps. The deck was a half circle so a template was made to fit the railing perfectly.

Deserve to be #1 in Scarborough
Deserve to be #1 in Scarborough

Front porch railing

Omega Iron Works and Railings far exceeded the excellent ratings I found online. They were a pleasure to work with from the moment we contacted them, and throughout the entire process. The stainless steel glass railing has modernized the exterior of our home and is a show stopper for our neighbours and anyone passing by. I highly recommend their workmanship. It is rare to find a company that is wonderful to work with as well as doing a superb job.

Thank you. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you enjoy your new front porch and railings. Angelo. Omega Iron Works and Railings Ltd

Safiya D.
Safiya D.

Funeral Home

Omega Iron was hired to facelift a grand staircase in a Funeral home project and they did a phenomenal job. They completed everything on time and were easy to work with. I would recommend them for other designers as well personal projects.

Thank Safiya. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks, Omega Iron Works and Railings Ltd

Commercial Interior Staircase Railings

I contacted Omega after receiving a referral from a friend. They came out and did a site inspection in a timely manner. They showed us a few samples and gave us a few good ideas with respect to our interior staircase railings for our business. Price was reasonable and they kept me informed throughout the process. I was quite happy with the whole project and the railings look beautiful. Thanks guys!

thank you. we appreciate your business. Thanks, Omega Iron Works and Railings Ltd

Master balcony railing

Angelo has to be the most caring and considerate individual who puts his clients interests first! He was easy to work with and very responsive. We love our balcony railing!

Thank you for the kind words and your business. We strive to completely satisfy every client with high quality products and building a good relationship with our customers. thank you.

CW
CW

Railing for Front Porch

Omega created a wrought iron railing - hot dipped zinc galvanized and powder coated in a white finish - for my newly-reconstructed front porch. The initial contact was made through the mason that worked on my porch, and I was slightly concerned my requirements might 'get lost in translation', so to speak. No need to worry though - the railing looks amazing and is exactly what I wanted. My only frustrations - minor - were the time it took to get the railing installed (after the 8 weeks it took to fabricate it) and the days-long delay in responding to a couple of my e-mail inquiries. The actual installation was done quickly and cleanly, and I'm very pleased with the end result.

HI CW, Thank you for your business. Thanks, Omega Iron Works and Railings Ltd

Ivan in Mississauga
Ivan in Mississauga

Entire home railings

Omega had done a great exterior railing and metal deck at my brother's place so we contacted them about some custom railings we wanted to replicate from other Houzz designs we'd seen. They showed us pictures of very similar work they had done which made us feel at ease, and they came over to measure everything and discuss many of the small details. We're still in pre-construction for many aspects so many of the railings haven't been made yet (we're not ready for them), but the interior railings have been finished and the quality is truly top notch. We've already receiving many compliments, and my contractor father-in-law is very impressed with their quality as compared to others in the business that he's dealt with.

We can't wait to have the front porch, back porch, side railing and entire back-property railing done by Omega given how well they've done this first railing. Wonderful work - thanks!

Hi Ivan, thanks for leaving a review. The team at Omega Iron Works and Railings are always glad to hear such good feedback. We look forward to continue working with you. Thanks, Omega Iron Works and Railings Ltd

Syd
Syd

Front stair rails

Both Angelo and Dennis were very courteous, forthcoming and professional above all. They worked with us and did a great job at interpreting what we wanted for the rails of our home.

I highly recommend Omega Iron Works and will have them do more work for us in the future with out interior rails and back patio deck rails.

Hi Syd and Suzy, I hope you are enjoying the railings that compliment such a beautiful house you have built.

More about Omega Iron And Railings

Omega Iron & Railings Ltd. is a leader in the professional custom production of hand-forged wrought iron, steel, stainless steel and brass work. Our passion in our works of art and our experience allow us to collaborate with you to ensure quality and complete satisfaction from the detailed drawings to the final installation.