K J N Home Appliances Sales & Service

Appliance Repair
1345 Morningside Avenue Scarborough ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Scarborough  >  K J N Home Appliances Sales & Service

Reviews for K J N Home Appliances Sales & Service

Bought 5 Appliances for my Rental house. Not one has failed

Bought 5 Appliances for a rental home a year ago and not one has failed. Came back yesterday to buy 5 more for another rental home I bought. Shiva remembered me from a year ago and gave me a great discount for returning. All in all would definitely recommend KJN Home Appliances to my Friends and Family.

Reconditioned Fridge

We purchased two reconditioned fridges - one stainless steel and one white. When we received the first one we had to send it back because it was very very noisy and he replaced it for a stainless steel one which was even worse. It seemed that it was ok at the store until we got it at home and it started becoming really noisy. The compressor comes on every 6 minutes. The compressor was not installed properly. No air was vacuumed out of the system as told to me by an expert in refrigeration. All they are interested in is taking your money but no ethics in doing a proper job. They never returned our many calls.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM - THEY ARE UNETHICAL

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience. Please provide your contact information and we can work towards a solution. Hope to hear from you soon.

KJN Home Appliances

kannon from Toronto
kannon from Toronto

appliances

I bought a house and I needed to rent it out. I bought all the appliances from him. When the dishwasher did not work. he came and looked at it and replaced it. to only find out it was a problem with my electric wiring. he did not charge me extra and he said " i don't feel satisfied unless the customer is". This is a great niche service as buying brand new appliances can burn a real big hole in anyone's pocket. I 100% recommend this place for all your appliance needs and repairs.

Thank You for your recommendation! We hope to continue serve you better and better everyday!

Vince from Toronto
Vince from Toronto

Washer & Dryer

Sold me a broken washer, never showed up to repair after many phone calls. They have terrible customer service, acknowledges not returning phone calls, not truthful. DON'T BUY anything from them! Be warned.

shyamal in Scarborough
shyamal in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Washing machine give up within week, not repaired even though 90 days warranty

Very low product quality and service level. My bought product give up within a week, when I called for fix then never replied properly even though they gave 90 days warranty. I never recommend anybody to buy product from here.

john in Scarborough
john in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

broken dyer heater

calling K.J.N home appliances was the best thing i did for my broken dryer. i called a few other company's to compare the price and they were the cheapest their service is clean and cheap.